Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first bobcat on camera...sort of. The camera caught the back half of him. I also had a couple of coyotes in the snow, and this little 7pt that will make a nice buck in a couple more years.

[file]86637[/file] [file]86639[/file] [file]86641[/file] [file]86643[/file] [file]86645[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
:cheers: Good pictures Fisher. I especially like that coyote!

I think you are limiting your ability to center-frame some of your animals on that first camera because of that tree on the right. It is blocking some of your sensor's ability to work when the animal is moving right to left. Just something to think about. :shrug: I'd think you'd get a lot of 'butt' pictures on that camera, like the bobby picture.

Parker

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the tip Parker. I'll have to move that camera to the tree in the front next time I make it up there. Right now I have some deer carcasses tied to the small tree in the center of the pick. Hopefully the bobcat comes back for some better photos. If not, the yotes frequent this area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.