Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outdoorsmans thread got me going, figured I'd take some pics of my collection...

We'll start with the pieces parts...all chert or flint, all from Mo...notice the Paleo knife in the middle, and my very own chicken bone piece mixed in there too.....lol...good find!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
axe head, been hit by a disc unfortunately...I didn't find this piece, wish I woulda!!! One of our "lurkers", (I'll call her "gopher") dad found this and gave it to me...YEARS ago.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My favorite pieces...all these are Saline County finds, by my daughter and I!!! Top right piece has been used and resharpened towards the tip...bottom left piece, little red "bird point", I found while turkey hunting a couple of springs ago...Amazing to hold something like that in your hands, to think that the last time they were held by human hands could have been thousands of years ago!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Replica pieces...from a retired firefighter from Wisconsin...traded him an old recurve for these..I had $0 dollars in the old bow...lol...These pieces are suitable for huntin' and guttin'!!! The blade length on the knife is close to 4" or so.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Very nice :wave: Love seeing this stuff.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
i really like that replica:)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,359 Posts
Those are some pretty nice finds there!:eek:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
pretty cool

·
5,632 Posts
From left to right...

Pointy white rock...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,024 Posts
Those are awesome! Wish I had an eye for finding them, but I don't.

BTH

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.