Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this safe that is fireproof, and need to move it. Asking $100 bucks for it, or best offer, or trade? It measures 46"high, 35"wide, and 30"deep. Inside measures 34"high, 21 1/2" wide, and 16"deep. It's heavy, I esti. it weights close to 1200lbs. I can deliver it, but you'll need to get it off somehow.
[file]82064[/file]
[file]82066[/file]

·
Registered
32,436 Posts
That thing looks heavy duty!!!!

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1496523&tid=104320&author=jaytee]What kind of lock? Does it have any kind of fire rating on it?[/rquote]

It's a combanation lock, as you can see here. The handle to open it is stripped that goes on that shaft, easily repaired, I picked up a set screw, and going to drill n tap it this morning.

[file]82333[/file]

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I guess it's not fire proof, all I could find on it was a tag that said fire resistance, that said R150-1 hour. I don't know what that means. Sorry, I was told it was fire proof, guess I should have researched it a little more. But still, ..price is right.

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
Here's what I found for Class 150 rating.

Class 150 Rating
This is the rating required to protect microfilm, microfiche, and other film-based information storage media. Above 150°F (65.5°C) film is distorted by the heat and information is lost. A Class 150-2 Hour vault must keep the temperature below 150°F. for at least two hours, with temperatures up to 2,000°F. (1,093.3°C) outside the vault.

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ginger, guess it's better than I thought.

·
Registered
69,791 Posts
Do you have the combination?

Reason I ask is we inherited a small safe that no one knew the combination to. It was a key/numbered keypad type. Had to take it to a locksmith to get the combination. Think it cost me $20 or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.