Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And yes when I say hog.....I mean pig.....swine.....
Found the one phhunter shot on the farm last year.....found a really tall dead buck from previous years and a monster 4point......:cheers:

[file]97047[/file]

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Don't forget to contact your local Conservation Agent and get the proper paperwork to possess that dead buck!!! Cool finds!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
talk about ridiculous........I have to have paperwork to have a dead buck that has been dead for 2 years??? I'll throw it to my dogs and they can fill out the paperwork.......:stickfight:

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
[rquote=1597550&tid=110779&author=jcf757]talk about ridiculous........I have to have paperwork to have a dead buck that has been dead for 2 years??? I'll throw it to my dogs and they can fill out the paperwork.......:stickfight:[/rquote]thats sux:toilet:

·
Registered
133 Posts
[rquote=1597556&tid=110779&author=cardiackiller][rquote=1597550&tid=110779&author=jcf757]talk about ridiculous........I have to have paperwork to have a dead buck that has been dead for 2 years??? I'll throw it to my dogs and they can fill out the paperwork.......:stickfight:[/rquote]thats sux:toilet:[/rquote]

:claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1597550&tid=110779&author=jcf757]talk about ridiculous........I have to have paperwork to have a dead buck that has been dead for 2 years??? I'll throw it to my dogs and they can fill out the paperwork.......:stickfight:[/rquote]

The way I understand the rules, yea, you do!!! Like it or not!!!:cheers::wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.