Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got to take the kids bowfishin today...My daughter Jessica, nephew Bullhead (Mark), and little Luke was the spotter....lol. Early on, Jess hit a carp, and Bullhead hit a gar, but they both messed around and let them pull off....first fish I've seen come off of a Muzzy gar point...Then eventually, Bullhead stuck a nice gar for a pic. We were only able to stay a short time, but they both probably had a dozen shots apiece. Here's a bunch of pics!!!

Here's one of the fishin holes.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots of little gar

This fish had his tail out of the water, feeding on something good on the bottom....Bullhead killed him eventually

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bullhead with his first bowkill of the year!!! Luke was a good coach....lol

Luke had to get in on the action, and hold a fish for a pic!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Were did you go? I', goin to Mark Twain this weekend. Yall ever have any luck up there? It seems like every time we go campin up there they are always there. I will post pics later with my rigged up bow. lol BTW, nice pics!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We went to Grand Pass Wildlife Area, up on the Mo. river....there are some potholes there that hold a few fish...Mark Twain should be good. We use the AMS retriever reels and Muzzy arrows with Muzzy gar points...good stuff, fo sho!!! Dont forget your camera buckbuster, we like pics!!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,555 Posts
Great pics fireman.. looks like a good time was had by all!!:banana:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like a great time!
Thanks for sharin the pics!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.