Finally up!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by MWAdmin, Aug 1, 2017.

1. MWAdmin

MWAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Oct 11, 2013
    It took way too long, but we had to preserve even the silliest post.

Things will still need to be rebuilt on the backend, such as search etc...it will run well into the morning. However - this has been a long and grueling process...Thank you for your patience!

2. sandals

sandals Quack

Nov 13, 2014
    bourbon
    Is the main/front page returning?

3. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    MWadmin will convert the front page article to the tab that says articles at the top. He's been up since 4 am doing this so lets give him some time to rest before we ask for more, but it will get done.

The new front page will have active topics, snippets from articles, and featured threads.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  4. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
  5. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Holy Underwear

At least it's back up

I wondered a lot lately, who Hawk and Henry were arguing with, What sort of neat thing did Jenny make with PW's moral support, who did Rat talk about herbicide ect.

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister Senior Hunter

Can you tell me where the "today's posts" or "recent" posts is? I see what looks like it on the "Home" but there is only 9 threads. Or is that because that is all there is currently with the new site?

7. Muleskinner

Muleskinner Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2006
    Osage County
    The app is not working!

8. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    It's at the very top of the main page. It's either Today's Post, or Recent Post. I personally use Recent. It shows me everything that's been posted since my last visit.

Jagermeister likes this.
  9. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    It's going to take some time for the app to catch up with the conversion. I'll keep checking on it though and if it seems to be taking longer than normal I will contact the necessary people.

10. ducksNbucks

ducksNbucks Senior Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Lathrop, MO
    20' back yet?

11. MOAdmin

MOAdmin Administrator

Dec 14, 2015
    I have not had time to start lifting bans, putting out new rules, and everything else i have planned but I will hopefully have time late in the week once you guys are a bit more familiar with the software.

ducksNbucks likes this.
  12. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I lost all my "likes", it's the only reason I ever visited the site.... :lame:

jsr, rat and ducksNbucks like this.
  13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
  14. bluecan

bluecan Long time listener, first time caller

Between that and the trout forecast dying a slow death, it is a bad summer for you then....:moon:

15. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Just wanted to quote you on that, well said! :D

16. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Having a great summer so far, and it keeps getting better... Trout forecast will never die. :banging: