Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boys & girls, was I ever excited to get this one. Bout dropped the camera when I figured out exactly what was on the screen. I've had several bobcat pics, but nothing like this. After seeing this & the poult pics, my wife wouldn't do anymore work, she just wanted to get home & look at the pics. It was like:horse:. I just gave up & came home.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
wow that is awsome i bet theres not many guys that get a pic of a whole family like that

·
5,631 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Post of the YEAR, as of yet!!!

·
PURE KILLER
38,014 Posts
and now we know why the hen has only three poults:sniper:

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Awesome! Two years ago in June, I got in between 3 babies in a tree, and mom in the corn field. I reached into my pack for my camera, and mom about had my :***: .

I ran out of there like a scared little girl! :eek:

I've still got some awesome memories, but no pics like yours! :eek:

Keep the pics coming PW! I've NEVER seen anyone on here say anything about someone posting too many pics!

Parker

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those are nice pictures. We are seeing more cats every year around here and last summer ran across a mother with 3 or 4 real small kittens next to heartland wildlife. I saw 2 in the Atlanta wildlife area on the road a couple years ago. I'm in Atlanta all the time and don't remember meeting you, do you work on any new homes in the area?

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was sure everyone would enjoy those shots. I'm gonna have to find a couple of trail cam contests to enter them into. Hopefully we'll see them again, I didn't move that camera. I just remowed that trail about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe how much wildlife travels on my mowed trails.

Originally posted by Sparky
Those are nice pictures. We are seeing more cats every year around here and last summer ran across a mother with 3 or 4 real small kittens next to heartland wildlife. I saw 2 in the Atlanta wildlife area on the road a couple years ago. I'm in Atlanta all the time and don't remember meeting you, do you work on any new homes in the area?
I own Hardwood Floors by Randy. Most of the new work I do is in Kirksville, & have done a few new jobs in Macon. We do a lot of refinish work. It's just my wife & I so I don't pursue a lot of contractor work. Besides, we specialize in sand on site floors & custom millwork, so we don't get a lot of referals from the floor stores. They can't make any money off of our line of work.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Sparky
LOL, do you have the old gas pump NOT FOR SALE? My kids like going by there and looking at it.
I never thought about mowing trails and wildlife actually using them.
Yep, that's me. Unfortunately, I had to sell the pump a couple of weeks ago. Trying to raise money for a tractor.

I didn't really mow the trails for the wildlife to use, I mowed them so I can move into my stands quietly in the dark without a light.

What brings you to atlanta so much?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a heating and air conditioning company and we do a lot of work in Atlanta and most new houses built by John West. We just installed some furnaces down the street from you in the church a while back. It won't seem right without the pump in the window anymore :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.