Finally got a QD

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Hunter91, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hunter91

Hunter91 New Member

May 16, 2003
    Springfield
    Son finally got a quick draw reservation for this week at Grand Pass pill #4. With the success rate at getting a QD I told him to go buy a lotto ticket right away:D

2. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    confradulayions :quackquack:

3. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :D THere's been so few people show up from QD pulls at GP that you've been able to automatically get in from the poor line every day this past week!

Parker

4. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1894120&tid=131936&author=Parker]:D THere's been so few people show up from QD pulls at GP that you've been able to automatically get in from the poor line every day this past week!

Parker[/rquote]

Ya alot of ppl think its to warm to duck hunt rt now. But once the weather terns to junk ppl will start showing up for the qd draws. Also it might be they getting hihg numbers and thinking it not worht teh drive still.

I thouhgt teh qd ppl picked first but it terns out it just lets you know where in teh draw for that day you are at.

5. Hunter91

Hunter91 New Member

May 16, 2003
    Springfield
    Only killed three at the pass yesterday. Saw lots of ducks but few would work for us. Did enjoy hunting with my son and a buddy. He is going to college at MOVAL and only had to drive 15minutes compared to our 3hrs from Springfield.