Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a few trial and errors, I finally got r done! And I'm really happy with the outcome. It cost me upfront to switch from my old 35mm Film Deer Cam to Digital, but worth it in the long run. I figure it'll pay for itself in 2 - 3 years. Actually, it's relatively easy to make! In fact, I plan to gut the case pictured, and use it for an External Slave Flash. Basically, just disconnect the controller board, and shaazam, it all comes out. In addition, I can unhook the digital camera and use independently of the deer cam if I choose. :D:D:banana:

My Cost:
Roughly $340.00

If I purchased a Sony P-32 versus my P-41 digital camera, as well as a utilized a few other items that came with a kit, I could of saved even more....my cost roughly $290.00

A cam equivalent on the market, roughly $380.00 - $600.00

Not a bad deal!! :banana:

Thanks to PIX Controller, Hags House, Real Deal Hunting Chat, TrailGhost, and SnapShot Sniper for guidance and hardware.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:cheers: I made the simple plug and play model and enjoy it. For the little bit I use it, it works well. GOOD LUCK!! We better see some monsters on there!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.