Finally am done with it

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by leasburg, May 26, 2009.

1. leasburg

leasburg Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    Went to clayton, and then to the DMV I am a CCW carrier>>>took long enough:cheers::woot::dancin::eek::just hope to God I never have to use it

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    :claphands::claphands:

You have an advantage in the fact that you have a good head on your shoulders.
    I wouldnt worry one bit about being behind you in line at QT... happy to have you really.

:claphands:

3. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    thank you sir, we need to drink some beers one day, and kill or catch something

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    can you ccw a shotgun

my you must be happy to see me says the intruder

yessssir you put a smile on my face

muhahahaha

5. BukWild

BukWild New Member

Jul 27, 2003
    Fenton, MO 63026
    reb, it's a 'concealed weapons' permit, so you carry any weapon you want, machete, shotty, sword.....

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    interesting

would taco bell the night before be considered ccw?

:D

7. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    i am deadly with a wingmaster after a six pack or before, or after 12.............never played with a firearm after a drink though

8. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    im just the oposite, i have my ccw and kinda hoping someone tries somethng with me so i can watch them stain there drawers :cheers:

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275897&tid=89312&author=marshallgrn] im just the oposite, i have my ccw and kinda hoping someone tries somethng with me so i can watch them stain there drawers :cheers:[/rquote]

i wouldnt guarantee theyll stain their draws

((coming from somone who had a 40 cal stuck to their nose one night and giggled))

10. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    well if they didnt and they advanced on me i guarantee they would, i hear its a involuntary bodily response

11. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    yay i have no desire to shoot someone and go through all that, but there would be no hesatation if it came down to it. I try to think about cercamstances everyday in my mind and try to train myself. Keep myself out of situations which could arise, and dont get caught up in road rage

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275904&tid=89312&author=marshallgrn]well if they didnt and they advanced on me i guarantee they would, i hear its a involuntary bodily response[/rquote]

jus sayin, not everyone will belive you got the cahonies to do it..

in my case, i was jus sittin there one day when come homies rolled up and stuck one in my face, i pulled my finger up pushed the gun down and told em to get the *beep* out..

figgured what the hey, im either livin or dyin might as well show some spirit :rof2:

13. Thayer

Thayer New Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Imperial, Mo
    I'd kinda like see'n ya come thru the front door wit your shotgun...

Means I finally get to go duck huntin'...:cheers:

14. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    [rquote=1275912&tid=89312&author=Rebel][rquote=1275904&tid=89312&author=marshallgrn]well if they didnt and they advanced on me i guarantee they would, i hear its a involuntary bodily response[/rquote]

jus sayin, not everyone will belive you got the cahonies to do it..

in my case, i was jus sittin there one day when come homies rolled up and stuck one in my face, i pulled my finger up pushed the gun down and told em to get the *beep* out..

figgured what the hey, im either livin or dyin might as well show some spirit :rof2:[/rquote]

:cheers::cheers: i like your attitude

15. dookie

dookie New Member

Nov 27, 2004
    imperial,mo
    Congrats Leasburg! :2thumbsup:Been threatening to do the same, but still saving my pennies for a pistol.:whinging:

Nice work.:cheers:

16. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    :cheers:to all who carry, like you said hope you don't have to use it but will be damn nice to be prepared and eliminate someone who needs it!

17. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275915&tid=89312&author=Thayer]I'd kinda like see'n ya come thru the front door wit your shotgun...

Means I finally get to go duck huntin'...:cheers:[/rquote]

:cheers:

We need to make it happen for sure!

18. Thayer

Thayer New Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Imperial, Mo
    anybody, and I mean anybody that will post that avatar...

Has an attitude!:woot:

19. leasburg

Jul 27, 2007
    South County MO
    just glad to inhance the ability to protect my family.......a bullet would hurt less than these fists :peepwall:

20. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275931&tid=89312&author=leasburg]just glad to inhance the ability to protect my family.......a bullet would hurt less than these fists :peepwall:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

:whistle: