Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, did I sweat my arse off to get this done! No pain, no gain, right!? :D

I didn't bother taking a pic of the foodplot, because it isn't doing so well. In fact, it's very dry, hardly any rain. About 1/2 is doing well, and the other is not. Most of the time it starts out good, and then the rain dry's up! :mad: Hopefully it'll bounce back!

Attachments

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Snowman is building a deck also.....that is why he hasn't been on line here lately. That one should last for years to come. Mine has been there for 22 years now. So far so good.

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Probably should have but I haven't touched it in 22 years. It was put together with galvanized nails not screws like they do nowdays. I have to knock down a few nails that back their way out once in a while. I have a three tiered deck. First is an 8 x 10 that steps down to anogher 8 x 10 and to the right that one steps down to a 16 x 16. I have three sets of steps leading off in each directions with built in benches here and there.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
Not here in town......neighbors would complain just a bit.
Aaaah yea, prolly so....I was thinkin Stover....lol

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
looks good ,now that your done. i been working on a downstairs bath for about three years,maybe you can help me now.

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
My deck pics

Heres a few pics of the deck we put in bout a yr ago...

This is the substructure.. the original design I made called for
straight out from the back of the house, and a 45 angle toward
the from of the deck. I had this already done when we found
out that it was not going to allow enough egress from the back
property line to suit the goofy township codes here. :mad2::mad2:
Had to shorten by about 2ft after this was already done, pour
new piers yada yada.. pain in the :***:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.