·
Banned
81,584 Posts
So,,,have ya got one of em yet????

:cheers::cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,357 Posts
Hey wait a minute! Looking at the second picture, if the guy is in a wheelchair, how'd he bend his knee up like that to rest is arm on it?

Just funnin'.:rotfl:

·
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by venatic
Hey wait a minute! Looking at the second picture, if the guy is in a wheelchair, how'd he bend his knee up like that to rest is arm on it?

Just funnin'.:rotfl:
Spasm's, dude... :D

I choose to go against medical advice, when it comes to certain prescriptions. I don't like taking Valium for spasms, so you just might see my leg(s) jump once in awhile.

So if it just so happens that I kick ya', it wasn't really me... :rotfl:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
I suppose that has a Wheelchair price on it too?:roll2:

Jack

·
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by henry
So,,,have ya got one of em yet????
Naaahhhhh ~ just lookin'...

I don't need no tent. Heck, I think my hunting blind's bigger than that. Besides ~ I ain't much for sleeping on the ground, and I haven't seen a big-enough cot I'd be comfortable sleeping on anyways.

I'd take one if they just gave it to me. :D

No worries, though. Someone's got my back...

Originally posted by cfrazee_mo

Just remember that come April, my offer stands tent or no tent!

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Yeah CFrazee has an add-on room next to her outdoor privy.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jack

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Yep $369 bucks plus shipping. A lots of money for a tent. Considering you could get a lot of others for less money.

Jack

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Actually I know where you can get one right now for less.;) A 97 Mag brand new.:eek:

Jack

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Originally posted by GoGop
I think it'd be better to get one of those outfitter's tents. The big walled kind, that sometimes even have a woodburning stove in them. Lots of room to move/park/crawl/whatever. :eek:
Yeah but it takes 20 men and a boy to put one up.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jack

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.