Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for participating.....I know for a fact some guys didnt enter all their deer but oh wll..... and some guys i think might have lost entries when the server change happened....but all in all it was fun......

[file]90744[/file]

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
Awww man....I musta got paired with a bunch of darn trophy hunters...my team had 16 points and they were mine....or did my team forget to make their entries....:cheers:

I don't really care...it WAS just for fun after all:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
how can i find out what team i was on? i dont remember

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
[rquote=1556024&tid=108246&author=marshallgrn]how can i find out what team i was on? i dont remember[/rquote]

You were on the loosing team Marshall.....right by me.:D

Sorry...:whinging:

:wave:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
[rquote=1556024&tid=108246&author=marshallgrn]how can i find out what team i was on? i dont remember[/rquote]me to:D

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
My team came in 4th place....way to go guys...:claphands:

If I had only gotten that 12 point buck with my bow.....:shrug:

Kudda been a contender...

:trophy:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
wow we got 55 points and i had 50 by myself, o well maybe next year :cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
70,334 Posts
[rquote=1556055&tid=108246&author=marshallgrn]wow we got 50 points and i had 50 by myself, o well maybe next year :cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

Beat the socks off me.....only got 25 myself. KOOL:2thumbsup:

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
team #22, sorry fellas, with the goose action I forgot to post my 30 pts, oh well it would have only pushed us to 95 (unless my kills were counted mo them being on the official thread).

It looks like the MWT'ers put the smack down on a bunch of deer!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:for Ryan and all of MWT!

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
Well. All I have to say is sorry to my teammates. I could only scratch out 4 points worth. Don't get me wrong, I'd would have loved to contributed more. Guess I could have shot a few bucks. Even a forkie would have got it done.

Good going to you other folks on Team 6. Almost pulled her off this year. Heck of a year Sidewinder!!:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.