Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Kansas LP State hunt this weekend and my Hank dog came home winner of the Grands! My goals for him coming into the season were to make grand and hopefully win one of the state hunts (he's racked up 3rd, 4th, 5th and 8th at state hunts in the Champion class) and he delivered on both, so I couldn't be prouder.

Now I'm going to take him and Willie out to look for some rabbits to shoot.

[file]95934[/file]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:eek:::eek:::eek::

·
Super Moderator
7,792 Posts
:eek:::claphands:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Way to go Hank. All that hard work of countless hours of running and running has paid off. Give that dog a pat on the head for me.

·
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everybody. I think that picture is a good indication of how I was feeling!

Tarsal Gland, Hank just turned 5 at the end of January, though he does have high mileage. I've noticed still more improvement in his "smarts" this season without any noticeable drop off on the physical side yet (though his voice isn't quite what it was as a 2-year old), so I think he's still close to his "prime" to be running in the LP Grands. I posted on another thread, do you run in any ARHA format?

Now that the shooting season is over, Hanky's going to see a lot of solo time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.