Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Grandsons Rifle unlocked took him over to Goverment Land.Set up down a holler set up next to a Tree.

Man I tell you kids must be born with Ants in their Pants,more dang fidgeting than I thought possible.

We did have a good time watching Squirrels.Did see a Buck laying in the ditch someone had cut the Backstrap,Hams and Horns off of.I guess times are not so hard for some :stickfight:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin thought it was plenty tender.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
It ain't just kids, I still have trouble sitting still for more than a couple hours at a time. I solved the problem by building shooting houses on my place that hide most of my figditing.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
[rquote=1481142&tid=103573&author=nastyjack63]It ain't just kids, I still have trouble sitting still for more than a couple hours at a time. I solved the problem by building shooting houses on my place that hide most of my figditing. [/rquote]

I'm with ya'll on that... the older I get the less I wanna sit in the Woods. I sit 4 days... seen 3 Does one day, and Turkeys 2 of the other 3 days. Not fun sitting and not seeing Deer... anymore for me. I'd rather rock hunt. More occupying my mind.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Blinds surely help when you hunt with a kid (or alone). Then you just have to get them to fidget quietly. My old bones require an occasional bit of repositioning as well.

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
Agreed, blinds help, but remember, if ya don't get them in the woods, and interested, they won't mature into tomorrow's hunters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts