Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Snowman, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    We stopped for the night in Hannibal and ate at a place called Fiddlesticks. Man was it ever good and a good value. I had a Fiddle salad, heaped with thick slices of smoked turkey and ham. Good crisp greens and veggies! I had blue cheese dressing and it came with 2 large cups of it, and thick with cheese!

The wife had a pasta dish, she said it was wonderful and it was big enough for at least 2 people.

Both dishes came with "fiddlesticks"! A seasoned breadstick stuffed with cheese!:banana: A basket of them and beer would work fine:D

Speaking of BEER! For happy hour they had 2 AB taps for the price of 1!:cheers:

I'll be trying o make it there again ASAP! Anyone else eat there?
  2. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo

hey i been there a time or two that is some good eatting

3. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    I saw this and thought Parker had some more strikers........:rotfl:
  4. Hannibal

Hannibal Senior Member

Dec 30, 2004
    Greene county
    i only live a mile from fids, they got a good happy hour also, i stop there on the way home after work for a cold one. food is great and you get more then you can eat. the prime rib is very good also. let me know if your coming through again and we meet for a cold one.
  5. Snowman

Snowman New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    When we were there, I was wondering if you were in there. Or anyone else? We were there last Thursday around 6pm
  6. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    All anyone has to do now is say Sticks and you're thinking about ol' Parkster huh?! :hysterical:

Does that mean I'm showing you what you want to see, or that I'm getting annoying?! :hysterical:

7. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Never get tired of seeing your newest creation.......Yet :hysterical: