Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here and I thought I would share a fews pics of my catches this year.
[file]89532[/file]
[file]89534[/file]
[file]89536[/file]
[file]89538[/file]
[file]89540[/file]
[file]89542[/file]
[file]89544[/file]
[file]89546[/file]
[file]89548[/file]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here ya go. I keep this one close on hand. I like showing it off. I got the big one Casey printed for me in a hand made frame a guy made for me. It looks great. Tell Casey thanks again.
[file]89564[/file]

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
man those are some gorgeous lookin critters there sir.. looks like the kiddo is loven it too.. good job i say.. :cheers:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
those are great pics. I enjoyed looking at those

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I use dirthole sets mainly. I catch my reds and yote in dirtholes with a small, low backing. I catch my grays and cats in dirthole with a big backing and feather attractor tied near by, lots of eye appleal.

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Really neat pictures. Thanks for sharing those and welcome to the forum. :eek::

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
[rquote=1548406&tid=107797&author=CATTRAPPER]I use dirthole sets mainly. I catch my reds and yote in dirtholes with a small, low backing. I catch my grays and cats in dirthole with a big backing and feather attractor tied near by, lots of eye appleal.[/rquote]i really dont know what that means!!:D i have only set traps on the river and creek for *****

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.