Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post a pic or two from my ducker past.... We din't take many pictures of em back then, so I really don't have that many..... Too bad, I wish I had a bunch from the blind with my Dad & Uncle....

Anyway, this first one is from a hunt at Schell Osage back in the 10pt teal days.... My dad, uncle & I had one of those melt yer barrel kinda day. 30 teal on a string... A mudhen or two mixed in, but mostly blue wingers....

:D

[file]81190[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dad and my uncle yuckin up while the dog(me) makes the retrieve... Had some nice diver day's from this spot on TH.:D

[file]81192[/file]

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Love those Elton John sunglasses!!!!!!:D:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A nice early fall hunt at TH.... Dropped a couple a woodrows that day.....

[file]81194[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of the duck'n boat all loaded up and ready to head home. It was a homemade pop-up blind, and it kept ya outta the wind & rain.....:D

[file]81198[/file]

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1487796&tid=103935&author=FiremanBrad]Love those Elton John sunglasses!!!!!!:D:wave:[/rquote]

Now I know what to get you for Christmas.....:D

Those were the Porsche knock-offs that were popular about 1982 or so......:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This ain't a duck'n pic..... But, I thought I'd throw it in for Parker.

Prolly about 1976 or so, by the looks of my stylish KSHE-95 baseball cap.....:D

[file]81216[/file]

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
KSHE 95 Real Rock Radio......

Great pics CJ....I love looking at my old family hunting pics, especially the ones of my granddad with big ole flatheads.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
You were so young. Heck I didn't think ducks had been invented yet:D

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
:eek:: I see photochop oppertunities in some of those :D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1488388&tid=103935&author=DWD]:eek:: I see photochop oppertunities in some of those :D[/rquote]

Great, just what I need......:D

KSHE-95.... REAL Rock Radio.....:banana-man-yeah:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[rquote=1488750&tid=103935&author=shawncat]Sweet....I like the old school camo jones hat,wish I still had one of those.:cheers:[/rquote]

I still have a couple of em.....(Jones style cap that is..) One in regular camo, and the other in Blaze camo, that my wife bought for me... Then, they made em illegal to use..... I think I wore it for a couple a years, then someone told me blaze camo was not allowable, so had to retire it..... :whinging:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:cheers: Those are awesome buddy! Know what kind of duck call that is around your neck?!

I sure wish I had some pictures like that to show from the 80's.....but you know what.......we never really killed much of anything. :D We THOUGHT we were good though! :D :rof2:

The GOOD OL' DAYS ARE RIGHT NOW! :bowing:

Parker

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Those are awesome CJ! :cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[rquote=1489652&tid=103935&author=Parker]:cheers: Those are awesome buddy! Know what kind of duck call that is around your neck?!
Parker[/rquote]

I believe.... That there was a Yentzen Sure Shot Double reed.....Or, maybe even a triple.... And, I placed it in the casket with my dad when he passed away, hoping he might need it where he was going.......:thinking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts