fenced hunts.... gota hate'em

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by Bowkil, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Bowkil

Bowkil New Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Ozark Plateau
    a buddy just emailed me saying that in MI theres a huge problem. theres a deer ranch thats all fenced in and the guy who owns it might be in big trouble. his deer were reported CWD postive 2 years ago and he still never shut down his ranch. yesturday morning the owner was making his round when he discovered a huge hole in the fence. someone cut down part of the fence and some deer escaped. they are cwd postive and roaming around in the wild! this owner should be fined and punsihed to the fullest extent. as now more CWD deer are infecting wild deer in MI.
    this got me into thinking what if this BS happened here. say someone who owns alot of fenced in acreage, went to another state and bought a few elk or deer, that he didnt know were infected with cwd and brought them here. so those animals are infested with cwd and are infecting the other animals in that fenced in area, then some drunk comes along 1 day and cuts the fence most of the animals escape and start intrducing the illness to the deer herds here in MO.
    i just hope and pray that cwd doesnt come into MO!
    what you think???

2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Gotta link to any of that info? :confused:

3. JBMan

JBMan New Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Jackson
    Eco terrorism at its finest, gotta be either ALF, or ELF bleeding heart, tofu fartin, john kerry votin, gun hatin, fag lovin, pinko commie liberals:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

4. Lynette

Lynette Member

Oct 18, 2005
    PETA, ALF, ELF most likely, they should all be shot.
    :sniper:
    I take offense at the the fag lovin, liberal part, though. :mad2:

5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Unless the regulations have changed,,,Missouris borders are shut down to import or export of deer. I still have'nt figured out why the exports are shut down,,,you would think they would want to export as many as possible. I'm sure some are cheating and sneaking some across,,,but there is a limit to how many can be documented without getting caught.

:cheers::cheers:

6. Bowkil

Bowkil New Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Ozark Plateau
  7. Bowpredator

Bowpredator New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Licking Missouri
    Hating all game ranches because a couple are screw ups is like hating guns because some are used for crime. You deal with it the same way. You prosecute and shutdown the ones who are problems.