Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
82nd Airborne!
4,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work third shift and got woke up fri. about 3pm to a balling noise. What is that? cOme to find out baby deer hung up in mud in my pond, dogs not acting like they want to kill, kinda playing? I ran dogs off and waded out in nasty mud muck and got it. Is was scared to death, jumped right in my arms. I put deer in garage and called agent. He said need to get it back in wooods asap. I locked up dogs and released the little guy back behind pound. I waited about 1hr and turned dogs back. They didn't go back to pond I fed them and took them for a walk in opposite direction. Don't know if the deer made it but haven't seen him or dogs haven't drug carcass into yard. Hope he makes it, he was awlful small. Later Crappie

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
momma will probably find it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if it was bawlin she would probably have been there if not for the dogs. It will probably be a booner in about 4 years:D

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
You did good and I think it will be just fine. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.