Fallow deer

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by SOMOHUNTER, Oct 31, 2010.

1. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    up in michigan.I bid on a hunt to kill a fallow to benifit a young girl with cancer up here in michigan and won the bid.I finaly got a day off work so i went hunting today with inkwithattitude and we got it done.I think it will be pretty cool to add to the wall

[file]144943[/file] [file]144945[/file]

2. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Ozarks-Bowhunter Active Member

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    That will be a cool lookin mount. I would tell everyone you got it behind the house.:claphands:

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

congrats you guy's, you both are still ugly, and somo, that doe was seen, she's doing fine, a small limp, but eating well and getting around just fine, will make a good target for my encore:claphands::claphands:

glad ya'll got er done, hope to see you jason before you depart Michigan

4. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick

5. JRNYRAVN

JRNYRAVN Active Member

Jul 4, 2006
    NKC
    :eek:: Nice looking animal!

Bow or gun?

6. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1873165&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER]I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick[/rquote] i can relate bro, i spend alot of time on the road myself, i hope what we did helped break up the time for ya, your welcome back anytime, we actually have a bed for guests in the spare room now, we are movin on up to the big time:rof2::rof2:

7. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    [rquote=1873174&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873165&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER]I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick[/rquote] i can relate bro, i spend alot of time on the road myself, i hope what we did helped break up the time for ya, your welcome back anytime, we actually have a bed for guests in the spare room now, we are movin on up to the big time:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]a bed and some of that homemade jam and i am good,if i stayed with ya too long you guys would make me fatter than i already am,all jokes aside that jelly is great,well i should say it was great:cheers:

8. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    Hey Jason if you want i can go ''scout'' some of your stands for ya. Wind is gonna be from the East tomorrow and i don't have a stand set up for it. Yes i would do that for you lol.

9. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    [rquote=1873183&tid=130459&author=Ozarks-Bowhunter]Hey Jason if you want i can go ''scout'' some of your stands for ya. Wind is gonna be from the East tomorrow and i don't have a stand set up for it. Yes i would do that for you lol.[/rquote]Ya go ahead just go to the 400 acres not the 40 acres:claphands:

10. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    You know i wouldn't do that to ya. I may just catch up on a few things around the house.

11. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1873179&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER][rquote=1873174&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873165&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER]I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick[/rquote] i can relate bro, i spend alot of time on the road myself, i hope what we did helped break up the time for ya, your welcome back anytime, we actually have a bed for guests in the spare room now, we are movin on up to the big time:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]a bed and some of that homemade jam and i am good,if i stayed with ya too long you guys would make me fatter than i already am,all jokes aside that jelly is great,well i should say it was great:cheers:[/rquote] you don't see me losing weight do ya??? :rof2::rof2: info you, the owner of the property that connects mine, killed a 15pt buck on the day i had the wedding to go to, actually killed it that evening

12. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    [rquote=1873196&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873179&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER][rquote=1873174&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873165&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER]I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick[/rquote] i can relate bro, i spend alot of time on the road myself, i hope what we did helped break up the time for ya, your welcome back anytime, we actually have a bed for guests in the spare room now, we are movin on up to the big time:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]a bed and some of that homemade jam and i am good,if i stayed with ya too long you guys would make me fatter than i already am,all jokes aside that jelly is great,well i should say it was great:cheers:[/rquote] you don't see me losing weight do ya??? :rof2::rof2: info you, the owner of the property that connects mine, killed a 15pt buck on the day i had the wedding to go to, actually killed it that evening[/rquote]Ya i seen it but it was too small figured i would blow the shot on a doe instead:whistle:

13. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1873206&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER][rquote=1873196&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873179&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER][rquote=1873174&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873165&tid=130459&author=SOMOHUNTER]I hope so too yankee,but if they lay me off tomorrow it wont be soon enough ,to the point i am getting pretty home sick[/rquote] i can relate bro, i spend alot of time on the road myself, i hope what we did helped break up the time for ya, your welcome back anytime, we actually have a bed for guests in the spare room now, we are movin on up to the big time:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]a bed and some of that homemade jam and i am good,if i stayed with ya too long you guys would make me fatter than i already am,all jokes aside that jelly is great,well i should say it was great:cheers:[/rquote] you don't see me losing weight do ya??? :rof2::rof2: info you, the owner of the property that connects mine, killed a 15pt buck on the day i had the wedding to go to, actually killed it that evening[/rquote]Ya i seen it but it was too small figured i would blow the shot on a doe instead:whistle:[/rquote]:rof2::rof2::rof2: we will get her come gun season, she's already messing up again, she is though swinging a wide birth around that tree:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

14. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    I wasn't gonna say anything but since you brought it up it does look like you've put on a few pounds since going out there. I'm really glad i didn't go out there now.:D

15. SOMOHUNTER

SOMOHUNTER New Member

Jan 3, 2010
    mo ark line
    [rquote=1873213&tid=130459&author=Ozarks-Bowhunter]I wasn't gonna say anything but since you brought it up it does look like you've put on a few pounds since going out there. I'm really glad i didn't go out there now.:D[/rquote]alright thats it i dont wanna be your friend anymore:rof2::rof2:

16. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1873213&tid=130459&author=Ozarks-Bowhunter]I wasn't gonna say anything but since you brought it up it does look like you've put on a few pounds since going out there. I'm really glad i didn't go out there now.:D[/rquote]:rof2::rof2: your loss, i think we showed jason a pretty good time:2thumbsup:

17. Ozarks-Bowhunter

Jan 28, 2006
    Southern Missouri
    [rquote=1873218&tid=130459&author=yankee][rquote=1873213&tid=130459&author=Ozarks-Bowhunter]I wasn't gonna say anything but since you brought it up it does look like you've put on a few pounds since going out there. I'm really glad i didn't go out there now.:D[/rquote]:rof2::rof2: your loss, i think we showed jason a pretty good time:2thumbsup:[/rquote]

Sounds like it was alot of fun. maybe next time i will go.:2thumbsup:

18. inkwithattitude

inkwithattitude New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Gun kill!! Perfectly exacuted!!

19. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

I like palmated antlers, plus you were helping in the process, so that sounds like an awesome deal to me. :cheers::claphands: