Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perfect X-mas gift. Gently used limited edition Resident Evil 5 red XBOX 360. It has a large 120 Gig drive, and comes with its original box. Included is Resident Evil 5 game, Dead Rising game, Call of Duty:World at War, Call of Duty:Modern Warfare, and a 100.00 set of Turtle Beach high fidelity headphones. It comes with one red controller and a rechargeable battery pack for your controller. All items are in great condition. I have over 700.00 in this package, but will sell for 280.00 I live in Jeff County and would prefer a face to face deal. Feel free to ask questions, but do not expect me to "hold" this item while you decide if you want it. The first forum member with the cash takes it home. I hate to sound callous, but I have had folks waffle and ask numerous questions about an item, only to grow upset when someone produced the cash. I will meet someone to do the exchange if it is feasible. Thanks for looking....

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by BigJay]

[Edited on 12-11-2009 by BigJay]

·
Registered
31,328 Posts
graphics are very good on the xbox 360...i wouldnt say as good as the ps3 beings its a blue ray reader...but, with all the stuff he's including in the package deal, you cant go wrong:cheers: we have an xbox 360 and i cant say i've ever been disappointed with the graphics no matter the game.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My friend who owns both consoles claims he sees no difference in graphics. I am sure you won't be disappointed. And the Turtle Beach headphones are amazing! During multiplayer online matches you can hear people's footsteps before they ever get near you.

I'd like to get cash unless someone had a trade I couldn't pass up...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.