If I didn't just buy a pair... :mad2:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
i have a pair and tel ya good tuff waders warm too :cheers:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I have personally seen these on Da Reb and I will verify they double as brush pants.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
you throwing the crotch sweat from teal season in for free or does that cost extra.:hysterical:

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Wish i was closer so i could check them out. I wear a size 13 shoe, but my lacrosse waders are a size 11 and fit great. If you havent sold them by the snow goose hunt i may run down that way and check them out while your over this way. :thinking:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Chad
Wish i was closer so i could check them out. I wear a size 13 shoe, but my lacrosse waders are a size 11 and fit great. If you havent sold them by the snow goose hunt i may run down that way and check them out while your over this way. :thinking:
remind me... cuz i wont be brining waders unless you wanna check em out cuz we'll be in a dry field

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Originally posted by Rebel
Originally posted by Chad
remind me... cuz i wont be brining waders unless you wanna check em out cuz we'll be in a dry field
let me see how the schedule is looking. It wont be posted till next month sometime. If i happen to get off when you guys are coming over this way, ill let you know so you can bring them..:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
they are not for teal season i will 2nd that they are smokin hot and yes they are touhg on the brush mine that i have:rock:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by thompson
You didn't like them as much as you thought you would?
no they just shrunk after thanksgiving and Christmas.:rof2:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by wingmaninmo
Originally posted by thompson
You didn't like them as much as you thought you would?
no they just shrunk after thanksgiving and Christmas.:rof2:
shadddup

i gotta keep my physique up somehow :rof2:

The waders are fine, have lots of cool features to em and will keep you VERY warm..

a. i have 3 other pair
b. i dont like to be hot
c. see a and b

:D

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Give you a hundo... :wave:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.