Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
No, I am pointing out that you are dredging up 10 year old threads in order to TRY to win internet turkey arguments.

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
No, I am pointing out that you are dredging up 10 year old threads in order to TRY to win internet turkey arguments.
Try??

Im just making sure everyone knows who is on each side of this.... you, henry, 20, and hazel on one side.... Me, Maconplc, Shortgrass, phhunter, letemgrow, habitatmd on the other.... hmmmmm

·
Registered
22,019 Posts
Try??

Im just making sure everyone knows who is on each side of this.... you, henry, 20, and hazel on one side.... Me, Maconplc, Shortgrass, phhunter, letemgrow, habitatmd on the other.... hmmmmm
I am not sure one of the guys on “your side” believe removing large amounts of predators along with habitat would not benefit their nesting birds more than just habitat work.

·
1,212 Posts
Don't matter which side you are on when you are all jackasses all the time. Now make a list of everyone is is tired of your crap and it will exceed the ones that support you. Hawk, I can tell you are awful full of yourself. Everyone on the other side is just as bad as they cannot keep from responding to you. I say you all need to get a life.

·
Registered
22,019 Posts
Don't matter which side you are on when you are all jackasses all the time. Now make a list of everyone is is tired of your crap and it will exceed the ones that support you. Hawk, I can tell you are awful full of yourself. Everyone on the other side is just as bad as they cannot keep from responding to you. I say you all need to get a life.
I get there is a ton of back and forth from many of the same-folks, but heaven forbid seeing how this is a hunting forum.

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
I am not sure one of the guys on “your side” believe removing large amounts of predators along with habitat would not benefit their nesting birds more than just habitat work.
Ask them.

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Im not full of myself at all... I just know when Im right. Ive done it without trapping. Its hard work. Most dont want to do it.

·
1,212 Posts
I get there is a ton of back and forth from many of the same-folks, but heaven forbid seeing how this is a hunting forum.
Heaven forbid more than 50% of the threads are turkey bull****. You guys can't even keep a non Turkey thread from becoming about turkeys. So ya, heaven forbid you guys realize that you will not make the other person change their opinion. I just get tired of seeing all of this as many other people I'm sure are. Keep driving away people with your constant crap cause that's all you are achieving. Nothing else! Imaging coming here as a new person and seeing thos day after day in half the threads? Heaven forbid!

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Heaven forbid more than 50% of the threads are turkey bull****. You guys can't even keep a non Turkey thread from becoming about turkeys. So ya, heaven forbid you guys realize that you will not make the other person change their opinion. I just get tired of seeing all of this as many other people I'm sure are. Keep driving away people with your constant crap cause that's all you are achieving. Nothing else! Imaging coming here as a new person and seeing thos day after day in half the threads? Heaven forbid!
People should probably just let the biologists do their jobs and not deny science. That would solve 99% of the problem.

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
People should probably just let the biologists do their jobs and not deny science. That would solve 99% of the problem.
Or people could just make sure the information is available (which it is to us all) and for crying out loud let people make their own decisions, live their own lives without constant and unrelenting hassle.

Reactions: killmode

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Or people could just make sure the information is available (which it is to us all) and for crying out loud let people make their own decisions, live their own lives without constant and unrelenting hassle.
So, just whatever they want to believe, dam ned the facts????

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
Yes, exactly.
I’m not sure who made you king of telling people they are wrong all the time.
Make your point and move on, thats all anyone is asking of you. Folks are tired of seeing the same dayum graphs and BS every day, several times a day. There isnt one person on here that enjoys these endless fu ck around threads.
And it solves exactly nothing. You arent changing anyone’s minds here.

·
1,212 Posts
Take your advice, let the biologist do their job and shut the **** up!

Reactions: Beards-n-Spurs

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Yes, exactly.
I’m not sure who made you king of telling people they are wrong all the time.
Make your point and move on, thats all anyone is asking of you. Folks are tired of seeing the same dayum graphs and BS every day, several times a day. There isnt one person on here that enjoys these endless fu ck around threads.
And it solves exactly nothing. You arent changing anyone’s minds here.
Research made that decision. I just decide to be the guy that doesnt care about your feelings.

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
Take your advice, let the biologist do their job and shut the **** up!
I support the biologists u like the rest of these MDC haters.

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
Research made that decision. I just decide to be the guy that doesnt care about your feelings.
So, research made the decision that you argue with 19 different people at once, constantly posting the same home-made graphs and tables, saying the same stupid things over and over, devolving into childish he-said/she-said antics… all because of a petty grudge against one or two people?

I got news for you brother… YOU made the decision to engage in that behavior, not something you scrounged up on the internet or pestered someone to the ends of the earth for.

People here are tired of it and you arent making any progress other than to further dig yourself a very embarrassing hole.

Reactions: henry

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts
So, research made the decision that you argue with 19 different people at once, constantly posting the same home-made graphs and tables, saying the same stupid things over and over, devolving into childish he-said/she-said antics… all because of a petty grudge against one or two people?

I got news for you brother… YOU made the decision to engage in that behavior, not something you scrounged up on the internet or pestered someone to the ends of the earth for.

People here are tired of it and you arent making any progress other than to further dig yourself a very embarrassing hole.
No one cares about your opinion Paul.

Stop being a science denier.

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts

·
Vendor
64,802 Posts

·
Under appreciated
88,057 Posts
They can be tired of it. It doesnt mean its wrong.
I didnt say anything about being "wrong"... just that it seems that "my opinion" is shared.... pretty widely.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts