Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this off another site.Anyone interested?

Experimental Deer Attractant, Need Test People ASAP

I need people to test a new experimental deer attractant. Initial test results look very promising but need more testing in all areas of the country. Samples are free of charge and so is shipping. You can reply thru email me directly at [email protected] with your name and address. Samples will be sent by UPS. Thanks so much. Jerry

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I'll bea guenny pig! (spelling?)

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
AKA*****All people who are serious deer hunters (and may have valuable hunting gear out the wazzooo) please email me your name and home address even though I'm not really telling you much about what's going on****

No thanks

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey BTW I was extremely busy yesterday and I didn't get to follow up on this. I'm not sure what it's about but as the wise hoytshooter said it may be just a gimmic. I have no idea.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
Hey BTW I was extremely busy yesterday and I didn't get to follow up on this. I'm not sure what it's about but as the wise hoytshooter said it may be just a gimmic. I have no idea.
When you find out, and if it is NOT a GIMMIC I would be interested.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
I'm in! I figure the worst that can happen is it don't work like 90% of the gizmos I try!

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
I just spoke to Jerry He sounds ligit , I told him I was calling because I wanted to know a little bit about the company ect ect ......... I didn't need an enveolpe full of anthrax in my mail box he said he is with Duragloss and they have been working on several attractants and wanted to have us (hunters around the country ) try this stuff and let him know how it works ect ect ect.
The number on the post is the same as the one in the e-mail:

Brothers Research Corporation
PO Box 317
Burlington, NC 27216-0317
T: 336-229-6480
F: 336-229-1303
Toll Free: 800-638-7245

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.