Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing some input about the wasp boss 100g 4 blade or the muzzy 115g 4 blade. If any of you have any experiences, I would appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks

MO Boy:wave:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I haven't used either of those heads but have used the Muzzy 4 blade 100 grain and loved it. The only reason I switched is because I started shooting 75 grain field points. I use the 75 grain Muzzy's now and really like them too. I also use Wasp Jak-Hammers and have had really good luck with them. Just curious but why the 115 and not the 100 grain? I would go with the Muzzy if I had the choice.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
I'm shooting the wasp bullets right now. I love how they fly. Have not shot any deer as of yet but hopefully I'll let you know how they do by the end of the year.

·
5,632 Posts
I picked up the 90 grain 4 blade Muzzy's yesterday. BP was having a sale...$25 for a 6 pack!! I started shooting 90 grain practice tips this year so I wanted to stay simple and use the same grain broadheads. I haven't even shot them yet.

·
10,944 Posts
I have shot wasp heads all my huntin life,(25 years), 4 blade and 3. i shoot fingers and prefer 125 gr though. i have never had a problem one with either 3 or 4's. killed many deer with both blades, i see no reason to change, they fly great and do the job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.