Excess baggage I carry...

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Cherokee, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    In my pockets. Who else carries this much stuff on them and complains about their pants falling down, even with a belt? This is what I carry on me everyday, plus my iPhone in that case.:eek:
    Post what you carry everyday. That's right gals, empty those purses!:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

[file]146258[/file]

2. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

You could leave two of the knives out of that, if you're looking to downsize. :D

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    I could, but backups, backups, backups. You just never know! Might take a notion to field dress a thug that threatens me!:D They are all like razors.

4. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Try suspenders. They will keep your pants up in the right place!:D

5. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    keys and lighter, thats it :shrug: phone hangs on belt

i aint skeeeered :peepwall::D

6. Spartan46

Spartan46 New Member

Keys and pocket knife

7. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    Just a pocket knife. Everything else was lost in a boating accident.:D

8. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    [rquote=1882882&tid=131119&author=knockemdeadd]keys and lighter, thats it :shrug: phone hangs on belt

i aint skeeeered :peepwall::D[/rquote]

I ain't skewered either, but no thug is gonna get the drop on me!

9. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1882905&tid=131119&author=Cherokee][rquote=1882882&tid=131119&author=knockemdeadd]keys and lighter, thats it :shrug: phone hangs on belt

i aint skeeeered :peepwall::D[/rquote]

I ain't skewered either, but no thug is gonna get the drop on me![/rquote]

me neither, as long as you're around :claphands::banana-man-yeah::cheers:

10. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    I carry so much "stuff", I use a backpack... :D

And, NO...I ain't pulling it all out to take a pic. Just take my word for it...

Who knows, though...I just may find a few things that I thought were lost. :rof2:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    KED, that's why I got SO many friends, they ain't skeeeeeered either Brother!:D

Awww, Chairman....... come on and play! You can't be skeeeeeered like somebody else we all know!:confused:

12. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Keys, knife, wallet, two cell phones on most days.....

13. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    pocket knife, cell phone

14. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1882922&tid=131119&author=Chairman]I carry so much "stuff", I use a backpack... :D

And, NO...I ain't pulling it all out to take a pic. Just take my word for it...

Who knows, though...I just may find a few things that I thought were lost. :rof2:[/rquote]

I've been around Rick & seen his purses, err, I mean backpacks, :peepwall: He's not joshin either. That man had to have been a boyscout. He's always prepared.

15. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i carry an ar 15, 2 shot guns, 4 grenades, no less than 2 machetes, a bazooka and a flame thrower. just because i'm paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get me

16. [rquote=1883127&tid=131119&author=winger]i carry an ar 15, 2 shot guns, 4 grenades, no less than 2 machetes, a bazooka and a flame thrower. just because i'm paranoid doesn't mean they ain't out to get me[/rquote]Thats all?

17. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    i like to stay nimbal. only problem i have with all my ccw stuff is when i have to pee:D

18. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    winger, so do you shake your ccw gun after you pee or do you let it drip dry?:claphands:

Paranoid? It ain't paranoia, its called bein ready. You people ever hear of, Prepare for the worst and hope for the best?
    Obviously some have never had to fight for their lives. It's not the fittest who survives, it's the ones who's prepared that survives. When I run out of the 52 9mm shells, I'm going for my knives. Call me whatever, but when the feces hits the rotating oscillator, who you running to? Or better yet, who you running from. Keeping your head in the sand does not make it go away, it only prolongs it.
    See, I'm just an old country boy, and I know how to deal with certain things in my own way. It may be different than the way city folk do it but my way has worked for me in the past. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

19. macon county boy

macon county boy New Member

May 6, 2009
    is that a old timer sharpfinger?

20. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Ever have someone come to your house and threaten to burn it down around your ears? I have. Ever had a gun pulled on you? I have. Ever live out of your car? I have. I know hard, desperate times. I always survive, because I was prepared for the worst and hoped for the best.
    I don't play the victim, I take care of what I have to take care of, period, and I do it on my own terms.