Everyone ok ????

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by henry, Mar 13, 2006.

1. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

It was a ruff weekend for storms. I have heard of several fatalities , injuries and loss of property. I sure hope everyones ok.

How ya doin out there?????

2. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    I was wondering the same.

3. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    Doin fine here. Got a little rattled for a bit last nite but ever thing is ok. Closest touchdown was a good five miles away I suppose. :wink4:

Carsons Corner over on the S side of Pomme de Terre is gone.
  4. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    Things okay here. Only hail and straight wind damage. Twisters touched down west and north of me
  5. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

We had fatalities in Randolph county, in or near Renick. I have'nt heard any details.. but we had some big storms and several twisters in the area last night. My wife kept waking me up to listen to trains going by on the other side of the park across from my house.

6. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    everything ok here for now anyway. Heard some rumbling Thunder on and off all night. More Rain came down... think the rougher stuff went north of us down here in SEMO. Said it was building in Doniphan and headed northeast I think. That was around 1:30 am.
  7. Woods

Woods Cooyon, Back from NOLA

No problems here. :cool:
  8. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    we got hit pretty good down here-----
    This is a primary report and I dont have much more details as of yet----
  9. Mrwonderful

Mrwonderful New Member

Jan 16, 2006
    New F150 with 500 miles on it

Is now decorated with numerous dents of various sizes.

Other then that all is well in my clay county space.

10. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    glad to see you this morning man i was wondering if you all made it ok

mostly wind and rain and hail at hams paririe about 1 big. just a little larger than quarters.
    had a touch down on both sides of us i guess but not to bad at my place lucky i had the truck in the barn.
  11. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Ok here!!! Lotsd of rain, hail, and wind. At some point the dog house and everything outside got carted off. Looked for them last night and no sign!
  12. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    I'm ok.Had one go by just North of the House.Called the wife.She couldn't figure why I was calling said she went to bed about 9:00.

She says I'm silly about how I am with these things.

:D The Big Grin was just unplugged.
  13. caf4

caf4 Active Member

Feb 26, 2004
    St. Charles, MO
    Hey DSG.....5 miles away in what direction?
  14. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004
    caf4, NW. Arcola came through just fine. :cheers:
  15. caf4

caf4 Active Member

Feb 26, 2004
    St. Charles, MO
    Good deal...I was worried about Arcola, Cedarville and Jerico Springs....

They mentioned Neosho on the STL news last night.
  16. caf4

caf4 Active Member

Feb 26, 2004
    St. Charles, MO
    I also got to thinking those folks in Stockton were probably thinking..."Oh no...not AGAIN!!"
  17. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County

I came real close to messin' my drawers, last night... :wink:

Hail plus 75mph winds had this place rockin' & rollin'. When the hail storm hit, it sounded like the Jolly Green Giant pounding on our roof.

Best part was, our power was out, so I couldn't take my stairwell lift into the basement.

I just assumed the position, and had a couple of heart-to-heart's with the Man upstairs...

I heard trains too, Henry ~ and the bad part was, we don't have no tracks 'round here. :eek:

Earlier in the day, we had a tornado touch down just 5 miles to the N/NE from us.

Sedalia got hit pretty hard. A trailer park was wasted, 1 fatality & several injuries...

And guess what I was worried about this mornin'?! I was worried about our newly acquired crappie fillets going bad. But, our power just came back on, about 15 minutes ago, so I think we're good...

Geez ~ what a night...

Now I get to drive in these high winds, all the way to KCI & back. That's the one thing I hate about full-sized vans ~ they get tossed around pretty good on the highways, during windy days like these.

Oh well ~ I came thru without a scratch, last night, so that trumps everything else...

Glad to hear y'all are OK
  18. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    A lot of lightning and all, but we barely even got a rain storm...
  19. Sprint#24

Sprint#24 Member

Dec 20, 2002
    Swamp East
    An F3 tornado hit St. Marys in Ste. Gen county (I think) killing a couple that fled their home and drove (highway 61) straight into a tornado. It picked up their truck and slammed it into a Prorane tank.

A state trooper's car was picked up and swirled around (he is ok) in Perry county.

A car was set on top of a house just south of Festus, on highway 61. Some house flattened.

Damage in Silex (lincoln county) Mo. Not sure if it was straight line winds or a tornado.
  20. Everything alright down this way, got alittle hail ding's on the car's and ruts in the driveway but other than all's code 4.

Prayer's go out to those that weren't so fortunate.