Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this on Yahoo when logging off my email...........

"Superstars' big fashion mistake"

Jennifer Aniston, Michael Jordan, and Miley Cyrus all make the same, disastrous fashion decision. Pictures

Who da heck gave anyone the right to tell us what to wear and why do we let them..............

click on the link and what do you see.... more criticism.........

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking/3436?nc

Oh well........... just sayin" :rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers::stirpot::stirpot::quackquack:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[rquote=1499216&tid=104607&author=Pipe]ummm Dave welll.... ummmmm you need a life ,,, lmao
[/rquote]

well.. could be. but, I mean however, I see the same condescending attitudes here from time to time............

Just trying to understand my place in the food chain......... :grouphug::grouphug::whistle::whistle::stirpot::quackquack:

·
Under appreciated
90,287 Posts
[rquote=1499221&tid=104607&author=DanF]If you've ever wondered what camo pattern to wear on a Friday night...well, you might just be a *******!!![/rquote]
Thats why I only use one camo pattern.
I aint no ******* but I play one on MWT. :hysterical:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
[rquote=1499220&tid=104607&author=mrb][rquote=1499216&tid=104607&author=Pipe]ummm Dave welll.... ummmmm you need a life ,,, lmao
[/rquote]

well.. could be. but, I mean however, I see the same condescending attitudes here from time to time............

Just trying to understand my place in the food chain......... :grouphug::grouphug::whistle::whistle::stirpot::quackquack:[/rquote]

perhaps food chain isn't the correct anology...I think web sites such as this have seasons winter/spring/summer/fall...winter/lax time...everyone getting caught up on chores...spring/rebirth, we is all gobbling up every bit of information we can, pretty much a "play nice time"...summer/industrious--practicing, getting equipement in shape, preparing for the new season, plenty of information shared...fall, the rut...either you're out hunting, or your sparring elsewhere wishing you were out hunting...you've got your dominant bucks or your wannabes (BB)...all are fair game...

gonna be sume variances...but...I think it's close...

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
WELL SOMETIMES YOU CAN JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE PUTTING OUT THERE AND TELL IT WAS A BAD DECISION!!! OTHER TIMES SOMEONE HAS TO TELL EM IT WAS A BAD IDEA BEFORE THEY SEE IT. THEN THERE ARE TIMES THAT THOSE THAT CRITISIZE JUST NEED SOMETHING TO PICK AT FOR NO GOOD REASON! YOU PICKIN' UP WHAT I AM PUTTING DOWN!

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so.... I am guessing my beard is " not foremost on the fashion list"............

oh well............. I refuse to lower my standards so tell them to up theirs........ :cheers::cheers::woot::woot::wave::wave::eek::

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
[rquote=1499269&tid=104607&author=cfrazee_mo]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I LIKE THE BEARD!!!

[/rquote]Me too!

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
[rquote=1499271&tid=104607&author=lma][rquote=1499269&tid=104607&author=cfrazee_mo]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I LIKE THE BEARD!!!

[/rquote]Me too![/rquote]oh and santa can I have a 22 mag rifle for christmas :peepwall::D

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1499211&tid=104607&author=mrb]Who da heck gave anyone the right to tell us what to wear and why do we let them...[/rquote]

I sure you can tell I don't...since all I wear are sweat's or shorts, and a t-shirt.

Heck...I don't even mind when women's wear those shredded clothes, or clothes with holes in 'em. :whistle:

:D

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
[rquote=1499273&tid=104607&author=Pipe][rquote=1499271&tid=104607&author=lma][rquote=1499269&tid=104607&author=cfrazee_mo]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I LIKE THE BEARD!!!

[/rquote]Me too![/rquote]oh and santa can I have a 22 mag rifle for christmas :peepwall::D[/rquote]

If I'm really good will you put a scope on it too? :scared:

:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
[rquote=1499274&tid=104607&author=Chairman][rquote=1499211&tid=104607&author=mrb]Who da heck gave anyone the right to tell us what to wear and why do we let them...[/rquote]

I sure you can tell I don't...since all I wear are sweat's or shorts, and a t-shirt.

Heck...I don't even mind when women's wear those shredded clothes, or clothes with holes in 'em. :whistle:

:D[/rquote]

I hear ya Brother!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.