Ever wonder "What if a snake bites you?"

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by 67Firebird, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Sometimes people ask me that, so I figured I'd show you. When I was replacing the water dish, after cleaning it, one of the snakes was getting kind of hyper about it. I was messing around with it a bit, and it got a lucky shot. :hysterical:

Here's the water dish, and the one who bit me is the one whose head is closest to the front;

[file]145532[/file]

I pulled back a little, or it wouldn't have torn like this;

[file]145534[/file]

It doesn't bother me, but since some have asked... :D

2. glennasher1

glennasher1 Active Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    I'd be having a new belt, iffin it wuz me:D............ but I don't keep serpents around, either.

3. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
    Oughta start callin' you Billy!!!:eek:

4. boatcaptain

boatcaptain Active Member

May 31, 2010
    ELM TREE MO
    You got to pet them first before changing water. Or you put ice water back in and you made them mad. OH I forgot you had to mess with him first. Pay back. :whistle::rof2::bowing:

5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

She bit the water dish first, when I was placing back in there, so then I put one hand over her head and petted her with the other for a bit. Then I just kept my hand in there, thinking I was out of range, but not quite. :rof2:

6. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Gosh....hope ya had some anitvenom....lol....

Got bit by a garter snake and by a water snake as a kid...neither broke the skin.

7. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Been bit up quite a lot by snakes. My brother was just barely fast enough to not get the full strike of a Burmese Python. I got part of his hand, but he was bale to dodge most or the full strike.

8. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
  9. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    nope, i am pretty sure i know what the outcome would be. just hope i can get revenge before i stroke out:D

10. Big_Bullseye

Big_Bullseye Honey Badger Phat Sack

Nov 2, 2004
    Franklin County
    you and your pets Kurt...:confused:

11. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Kurt I am thinking Fried snake right about then, of course I think that all the time.

12. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

They're great fun. :wave:

13. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    I'm thinking dead snake. That's what happened to the only one that ever bit me. But then I try to make it a point not to put myself in proximity where I can get bit.

14. TATER

TATER Active Member

Kurt BITE IT BACK! Works with little kids to teach 'em not to bite. Mebbe it'll work with serpents too! :D:eek::

15. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Nooooo freeekin way, nuh uh, no how.. negative

i dont like em, im a nancy

16. lma

lma Active Member

[rquote=1880326&tid=130717&author=TATER]Kurt BITE IT BACK! Works with little kids to teach 'em not to bite. Mebbe it'll work with serpents too! :D:eek:: [/rquote]:rof2::rof2::rof2:

17. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    If a snake bites me, he gets the same treatment. Only I get a lifetime supply of snake rib toothpicks.:D

18. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

As longs as the snake isn't poisonous I'd be "Ok" with it....would be my fault for sticking my hand down in there....now if was Poisonous I'd be very un-happy about it and the snake would be gone! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

I hope You still had the sense to clean and wash it off real good so it doesn't get infected GoGop? :mad2: :stickfight: :stickfight: :stickfight:

19. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

I washed up, but mostly because I'd just changed the water (that one of them had pooped in). Nothing like going into your bedroom and hitting the wall-of-stink from snake poop. :eek::D

20. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Snap it like a bull whip and watch its head fly off.:cheers: