Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a guy that said his son shot a deer during the youth season this past weekend. They went to gut it and there were 3 baby's inside. Anyone ever had this happen? I know it's never happened to me with deer but it has with squirrels. Thought it was a neat/weird story. What say you?

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
several years ago when the doe season was in january i shot a monster doe as i gutted her open, i busted open what i thought was a bladder but a little baby about the size of a rat popped out. i took it back to show some people, when i got to the truck i put the little dude on the bedrail and accidently drove off and left it, that was the last i seen of it.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
[rquote=1538061&tid=107158&author=bowhuntKS]Never had it happen and not gonna lie...I think that would kinda gross me out a litte.[/rquote]

Ever seen child birth?:cool3:
I know the moment is beautiful but everything else, not pretty.

·
King of the White Ninjas
25,452 Posts
[rquote=1538065&tid=107158&author=ALMOST NORMAL][rquote=1538061&tid=107158&author=bowhuntKS]Never had it happen and not gonna lie...I think that would kinda gross me out a litte.[/rquote]

Ever seen child birth?:cool3:
I know the moment is beautiful but everything else, not pretty.[/rquote]

I'm happy to say that while I've been in the room it was up by my wife's head and never where I had to see anything...

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
[rquote=1538072&tid=107158&author=Scott_288]did it a few years ago. kinda neat to see it:cheers:[/rquote]

childbirth or babies in a doe? :peepwall:

·
Registered
17,334 Posts
[rquote=1538079&tid=107158&author=Rack_Hunter][rquote=1538072&tid=107158&author=Scott_288]did it a few years ago. kinda neat to see it:cheers:[/rquote]

childbirth or babies in a doe? :peepwall:[/rquote]

babies in the doe!! sheesh i dont need no human babies!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
We hit a doe wuith our car once in the late winter early spring...called the game warden to check it in and he told my dad where to look and see how many fetus' were in it....It had two buck fetus' in it.

Have any of you gutted female birds before???
A buddy shot a bearded hen one time....I always heard that female birds have every egg they will ever lay in them...Well, we gutted her to see and it was sorta saddening to see the hundreds of eggs she had in her...
There was one that was ready to lay,then behind that they went down in size...All the way down to pencil eraser size...
KInda looked like a bunch of grapes on the stem.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
[rquote=1537971&tid=107158&author=showmethejewels]when i got to the truck i put the little dude on the bedrail and accidently drove off and left it, that was the last i seen of it.[/rquote]

I was dissappointed in myself,,,, but I had to LMAO on that one!!! :rof2:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
[rquote=1538116&tid=107158&author=SHEDHEAD]We hit a doe wuith our car once in the late winter early spring...called the game warden to check it in and he told my dad where to look and see how many fetus' were in it....It had two buck fetus' in it.

Have any of you gutted female birds before???
A buddy shot a bearded hen one time....I always heard that female birds have every egg they will ever lay in them...Well, we gutted her to see and it was sorta saddening to see the hundreds of eggs she had in her...
There was one that was ready to lay,then behind that they went down in size...All the way down to pencil eraser size...
KInda looked like a bunch of grapes on the stem.[/rquote]

same here had this big ole bird gobbling his head off over the backside of a rise, when a turkey with a 6" beard crested the ridge i shot it. after i shot i watched the gobbler fly off i couldnt figure out what happend. I walked out to where i shot the turkey, low and behold there she was. that hen had a bunch of eggs in her too. like you said the diminished in size.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.