6,480 Posts
Yip n and as hard as it is, no comment :roll2:

·
5,632 Posts
Need you ask me, brother?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I watched part of it later. I'll comment: I'm very disappointed. Seal the borders with a fence and forces ASAP, punish businesses who hire illegals (this will take care of a lot of the problem).

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Didnt watch it.. it was on at the same time as Emeril.

·
5,632 Posts
BAM!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
lol..

naw.. I watched a little but I knew pretty much how it would play out..

I'm definitely not satisfied with this aspect of his leadership.:horse:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
I'll make ONE comment...

I found it kind of amusing that Bush stated how hard it was for employers to do background checks on new applicants and how easy it was for illegal aliens to get false papers...

...the solution...issue some form of ID card...based on what, I ask? Anyone else see something wrong with this idea.

On a related note, I was watching CNN while jogging at the Fitness Center and one of the shows was doing a poll about the whole illegal alien debate and one of the viewer comments was along the lines of having to make a 1000+ bill collection type calls per day and finding out that 20% or so of the people he called spoke no English....I looked at the lady next to me and said if a bill collector calls me...I ain't speaking no English either... :bangin:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.