Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on the site make Euro mounting plaques to sell? I am in the market for a few, 6 or 7 to be exact. If you do please post up pictures and prices. I would entertain some that hang on the wall, and some for a table top style mount. They will be used on deer skulls. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't make them, but I bought a couple off of ebay from a guy that did great work. Been a year and a half ago now, so not sure if he is still selling on there. They were in the shape of two different types of arrowhead, and they are sweet. you could choose from between 4 types of wood and various stains. I highly recommend these.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ranger, Ihave one that is taking up space down in my basement. It is the table top kind but I think you can hang it on the wall if you reverse it. u2u me your address and I'll send it to you for free.

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1485358&tid=103742&author=skull stacker]Ranger, Ihave one that is taking up space down in my basement. It is the table top kind but I think you can hang it on the wall if you reverse it. u2u me your address and I'll send it to you for free.[/rquote]

U2U at ya, thanks a milllion.

·
Registered
32,429 Posts
[rquote=1485306&tid=103742&author=TimberlandTaxidermy]I get mine here. The prices are reasonable, the quality is exceptional, and the service is outstanding!!!

http://www.swwgamepanels.com/european.html[/rquote]

Those look pretty nice, do they come with all the mounting hardware, or is it just the panels?

·
19,584 Posts
Ask Pinwheel and/or FiremanBrad...they came up with some awesome reversible mounts (wall or pedestal).

I'm gonna get one...as soon as FiremanBrad & I can get together for my ram mount hand-off.

Maybe even 2 or 3! :praying:

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
These I made out of barn board...

Real simple to make...If you can find some barnwood.

[file]80865[/file]

[file]80867[/file]

[file]80869[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,028 Posts
[rquote=1485518&tid=103742&author=SHEDHEAD]These I made out of barn board...

Real simple to make...If you can find some barnwood.

[/rquote]

Them look real good Robert. Think I'm gonna have to add these pics to my ideas folder.:2thumbsup::kewlpics:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I like the barn wood, you could cut it in to a design to, I seen one make out of drift wood at a deer show that was pretty cool.

·
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, I have one ordered from Pinwheel, and one on the way from Skull stacker. Sydney's youth kill is cooking in the pot, sounds like I will be doing me some taxi work the next month or so. I still have to whiten all my skulls from the last two or three years too.

Who has that recipe for hydrogen peroxide and whatever else you have to do to whiten them.. I know DO NOT use bleach

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
[rquote=1485631&tid=103742&author=rangerdvr]Well, I have one ordered from Pinwheel, and one on the way from Skull stacker. Sydney's youth kill is cooking in the pot, sounds like I will be doing me some taxi work the next month or so. I still have to whiten all my skulls from the last two or three years too.

Who has that recipe for hydrogen peroxide and whatever else you have to do to whiten them.. I know DO NOT use bleach[/rquote]

I just boiled mine last night, now tonight I have to finish cleaning al the brain matter out. I also need the peroxide formula, I'll be whiten mine this weekend.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,945 Posts
Shedhead those are fantastic....simple and cheap.....if ya can find some barn boards as you said.

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1485518&tid=103742&author=SHEDHEAD]These I made out of barn board...

Real simple to make...[/rquote]

Awesome idea! :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1485631&tid=103742&author=rangerdvr]Well, I have one ordered from Pinwheel, and one on the way from Skull stacker. Sydney's youth kill is cooking in the pot, sounds like I will be doing me some taxi work the next month or so. I still have to whiten all my skulls from the last two or three years too.

Who has that recipe for hydrogen peroxide and whatever else you have to do to whiten them.. I know DO NOT use bleach[/rquote]

u2u atcha!!!:cheers::wave:

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1485708&tid=103742&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1485631&tid=103742&author=rangerdvr]

u2u atcha!!!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Me too...PLEEEEZE :praying:

:D

I did like you suggested, on the buck I killed at Swan Lake last year...turned out great! Thanks for the guidance... :wave:

Everything turned out great, except for the black along the gum-line...which is why I need the recipe. :whistle:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Here's a pic of the one I'm sending you. Still in real good shape.

[file]80936[/file]

·
Registered
992 Posts
[rquote=1485421&tid=103742&author=Reflex][rquote=1485306&tid=103742&author=TimberlandTaxidermy]I get mine here. The prices are reasonable, the quality is exceptional, and the service is outstanding!!!

http://www.swwgamepanels.com/european.html[/rquote]

Those look pretty nice, do they come with all the mounting hardware, or is it just the panels?[/rquote]

They have a hanger routered into the back, but I add a different one when I use them. Other than that you just need a couple 1 1/4" screws and a 3" screw to attach the skull.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts