Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I quit smoking cigs in January and feel that i have saved enough money to buy a bow. I have very little experience shooting bows. What do yall suggest i would like to spend under $350

·
Under appreciated
91,818 Posts
Welcome.. congrats on quitting smoking..
And you saved 350 since Jan on quitting?? I guess bout a pack a day..

Plenty of bows in your price range but beware.. the accessories may bump that
by a hundy or better..

Im sure you could find something all setup and within your price range tho :)

Plenty of folks here that know bows so you have made the correct first step :eek:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
My suggestion would be to go to a bow shop in your area. Pick-up and hold several of them until you find one that feels good in your hands. If you get a good shop they will help you along the way and may make suggestions that you can bennifit from. All in all there are several good bows on the market in that range--Dont jump on the first thing you find in your price range---you will be wanting to trade up within a year-----been there---done that!

Also--WELCOME to MWT-----:cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help so far. Deer hunting and smoking cigs are two things that don't mix. Not smoking sure made this turkey season much more enjoyable. I could actually walk a couple miles and not be winded.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.