Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, got these in an email...claiming possibly new #7 in the World!!! Whatever he is, he's BIG!!!!!

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
that thing is just beautifulllllll

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by coyotehunter
Ain't it though!!!! My dream hunt, fo sho!!!:bowing:

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
they are pretty, but arent moose kind of oblivious to hunters....i have heard that they pretty much let you walk up to within bow range and just stare at you.....am i wrong correct me if so.......

dont get me wrong i would love to shoot a huge bull moose....i just am wondering how hard it actually is

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by ryanlowe02
they are pretty, but arent moose kind of oblivious to hunters....i have heard that they pretty much let you walk up to within bow range and just stare at you.....am i wrong correct me if so.......

dont get me wrong i would love to shoot a huge bull moose....i just am wondering how hard it actually is
So easy even a caveman could do it??? I'm bettin if they get your wind, you don't get your moose! I have to believe they are smarter than folks give them credit....especially the big ones!!!

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Originally posted by ryanlowe02

So easy even a caveman could do it??? I'm bettin if they get your wind, you don't get your moose! I have to believe they are smarter than folks give them credit....especially the big ones!!!
yeah i bet thats true.....but i want to say i remeber watching a tv show where a guy was in alaska and had 2 big bulls stare him down about 80yds out, he was rifle hunting and just sat there examing the racks to pick out the biggest one......

thats what i get for watching tv though......

im up for a hunt lets plan it.......lol

·
Under appreciated
88,093 Posts
Gettin to the moose is the tough part I'm guessing.
I wouldnt ever consider something like that an easy hunt... you may ultimately end up with a rudimentary shot, but heck.. those things arent just milling around by camp I wouldnt spose.

Thats a heckuva bull for sure, no more than I get to see em. :rock:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
I gotta spot for one of them on my wall....:D

·
Under appreciated
88,093 Posts
We were in college way back when at a guys house (fireman would prolly know this guy.. one of the reagan bros) and he had a moose mount hanging on the wall above the stereo system.
We were all in the kitchen studying (ahem) and allofasudden, we heard a big crash and no more music. lol
That moose demolished this guys stereo system. :hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Originally posted by rat
We were in college way back when at a guys house (fireman would prolly know this guy.. one of the reagan bros) and he had a moose mount hanging on the wall above the stereo system.
We were all in the kitchen studying (ahem) and allofasudden, we heard a big crash and no more music. lol
now thats funny

·
Registered
38,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by rat
Moose don't like rap....BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA:banana:

·
Under appreciated
88,093 Posts
It was hilarious!! Cept for this one guy. lol

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
how does a guy transport a moose mount, seems the only way is in the back of a truck bed..........mmmmm bet there is some pics on the internet i could find

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
That is a monster and I would have hoped it was close to the road.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts