Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
70,871 Posts
Just my 2 cents here....A buddy of mine went with a cheaper taxidermist and that is exactly what he got...a cheap taxi job and it looked it. He regrets it now. Search around and check with past customers before you choose your taxidermist. As the old saying goes....you get what you pay for. Just my opinion.

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just my 2 cents here....A buddy of mine went with a cheaper taxidermist and that is exactly what he got...a cheap taxi job and it looked it. He regrets it now. Search around and check with past customers before you choose your taxidermist. As the old saying goes....you get what you pay for. Just my opinion.
I appreciate your advice. I have lots of experience with taxidermists. I have about 30 mounts. Just on the fence about a smaller 6x5 bull.

· Land buying addiction
13,978 Posts
More money doesn't mean they are better trust me I know from experience.

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Do you have any mounts mailman. You seem to be kind of an expert.
Just traditional ones like the Indians did it.

· Registered
859 Posts
Where is he located?

Do you have his contact info?
Marble Hill Mo in Bollinger county. His number is 573-238-2426. I know it sounds cheap but honestly it's probably cause he's made all the money he ever needed and is just a nice old dude now. I'm a really picky person so if I didn't like the mounts I wouldn't of taken my buck there. Some of his mounts are even in a museum down there.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.