Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Elk Antler's Confiscated in Wyoming by Game Wardens

5K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Teenagehunter 
#1 ·
I'm not going to go into too much detail on this one because there were still a lot of messed up things about the entire situation and I have no ill feelings toward the Game Wardens and even interviewed for a position with Wyoming Game and Fish after these events took place.

Hopefully you can all learn from this experience before going out west on a hunt for the first time.

#4 ·
Pretty awesome how well they can keep an eye on a young guy out in the middle of nowhere looking for antlers and having a good time and bust them asap for going a few feet over an imaginary line but yet they let thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens across our border daily that cause way more trouble than some kid hiking!!!!!!! Freaking all backwards I tell ya, so aggravating, glad u guys got your antlers back

#14 ·
Well that's an easy ticket to fight.....was there a line fence? West river folks are notorious for pushing the property lines...they have to prove you're guilty. Meaning they'll have to foot the bill for the survey.....they have to prove you were on them.
Not after you admit guilt.

#30 ·
#41 ·
I get what you are saying, but not sure the game & fish are responsible for the libtards shortcomings!
Just trying to make a point that if we can outfit these guys to be able to catch some kids hiking and crossing an invisible line and investigate for hours and try to slam the whole book on them that surely we could outfit our border patrol with everything they need to stop illegals from crossing our border, the only people that are fighting against this are the libtards!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.