Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just got back from the bow shop. i was very skeptical but i must admit the draw cycle was super smooth and i asked if i could shoot one that was 70 lbs. he said that was a 70lber it was hard to believe they pull super easy very quiet very fast i was impressed . i guess the question is would i buy one yes i would im going back in a few weeks. to look at the 2010 models i was shooting the z28 i shot the hoyt maxxis and i pulled the alphaburner it had a rough draw cycle but i expected that from a speed bow the guys at the shop were really nice guys it was the first time ive ever been to that shop and ill go back. the shop is in brookfield mo.
parks outdoors
660-258-3305

[file]82715[/file]

[Edited on 12-5-2009 by macon county boy]

[file]82717[/file]

[Edited on 12-5-2009 by macon county boy]

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they have a great warranty too i was told no matter where you were at if your bow broke they would next day air you a new one

·
Registered
59 Posts
I recently purchased the Elite 2008.5 after shooting about every bow out there. I have always been a Bowtech guy, but wanted to see what else was available. Was just going to stick with my Guardian as nothing really impressed me. But heard about the Elites on Archery talk and wanted to try one. I called around to the three Elite dealers near Kansas city (St. Joseph's, Spring Hill KS, and Blue Springs) Only the Blue Springs shop had one, as the others said the couldn't keep them in. I went down there, and it was the AT version (Black Riser), 30 inch draw, and 70 lber. which was exactly what I wanted, so I bought it, and I am absolutely in love with it. Smooth draw, no hand shock, and it is a tack driver. I also had to deal with Elite for a small matter, and I couldn't have talked to a nicer guy in their Customer Service department. I should have actually paid them so money for the issue, but he asked if I had any kids, and I told him two. He said he would call it even if I promised him to take them to the woods hunting when they were old enough. after that, and as long as their product stays top notch, they just got a consumer for a long time!!!!

·
11,357 Posts
[rquote=1499828&tid=104651&author=Bruiser24]I recently purchased the Elite 2008.5 after shooting about every bow out there. I have always been a Bowtech guy, but wanted to see what else was available. Was just going to stick with my Guardian as nothing really impressed me. But heard about the Elites on Archery talk and wanted to try one. I called around to the three Elite dealers near Kansas city (St. Joseph's, Spring Hill KS, and Blue Springs) Only the Blue Springs shop had one, as the others said the couldn't keep them in. I went down there, and it was the AT version (Black Riser), 30 inch draw, and 70 lber. which was exactly what I wanted, so I bought it, and I am absolutely in love with it. Smooth draw, no hand shock, and it is a tack driver. I also had to deal with Elite for a small matter, and I couldn't have talked to a nicer guy in their Customer Service department. I should have actually paid them so money for the issue, but he asked if I had any kids, and I told him two. He said he would call it even if I promised him to take them to the woods hunting when they were old enough. after that, and as long as their product stays top notch, they just got a consumer for a long time!!!![/rquote]

Great story Bruiser, thanks for sharing that. You should post this in it's own topic so others may see it:cheers::cheers:

·
8,810 Posts
got a 08.5 GT-500 for the same reason. Smoothest drawing bow I found after shooting everything I could get my hands on. I have damaged my rt shoulder and am nearly to the point of a crossbow, and would be if not fot the Elite. Great bow.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just ordered a Z yesterday.Shot one and had to have it:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts