eductate me on Ladies Rubber boots

Discussion in 'Women Hunt Too' started by beanpile, Oct 25, 2015.

1. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

Mrs Bean wants a pair of Camo uninsulated Rubber Boots. Not much to choose from I'm afraid from Bass Pro,Cabelas,D-icks,Gander Mtn or Schnees. She has a pair of Green Rubber Boots from Orchlins but they are not good enough and hurt her feet.

Anyone's wife have a pair that she really likes? Gots to be camo and either non or slightly insulated

I'm counting on the MWT Brain trust cuz it is frustrating

2. Hawk

Hawk Well-Known Member Sponsor

Oct 15, 2009
    I bought my girlfriend some ladies boots from cabelas last year and she loves em. I think they were 400 gram, so not bad. Ill look when I get a chance and see what model they are.

3. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
  4. GTOHunter

GTOHunter Well-Known Member

Check out the Muck Boots! :wave:

5. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

showed them to her and she likes them. Read the first review on Cabelas and altho it was 4 stars the uppers were a total different pattern than the lowers..might keep them in mind next time we go to kC..they are on sale now tho. Thanks.

6. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

didn't like the Mucks altho does like the neoprene type uppers

7. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    The ones we got were the same uppers but just a duck brown lower. I didnt see them online though.

For what its worth, she is really picky about shoes and says they feel like running shoes.

8. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Bean!!!! I was wrong, THESE are the ones she has. Having bought all type of Cabelas rubber boots I can tell you there can be a big difference in comfort of one similar boot to another. I bought comfort tracs and dura tracs and the duratracs are night and day more comfortable. The ones I posted might be good, but I KNOW these are awesome.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/CABE...=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=03910897&rid=20

9. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

I'll have to show her those.. I think we have settled on the Irish Setter Women's Rutmaster® 2.0 but she may like these accelerators even more especially with your review. Thanks for you effort.

tell me if you can. does your GF tuck in her pants and does the top elastic or whatever it is get loose after time?

10. Ginger

Ginger Administrator Staff Member

Nov 23, 2003
    Chariton County
  11. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    She doesnt, but she could. Ive not noticed it getting loose.

I think my sister has the rut masters and likes them. They are a taller heavier boot.

12. Hawk

Oct 15, 2009
    Hey Bean, Cabelas just sent me this update...

Womensboot.jpg

30 bucks off.:wave:

13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Another vote for the fit of Irish Setters for women.

14. PHhunter

PHhunter MOD-ER-ATOR

Jan 22, 2007
    Woods.
    I think Leasburg wears ladies boots. Might pm him :D

15. ducksNbucks

ducksNbucks Senior Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Lathrop, MO
    Girlfriend wears a lighter version of the SHE brand boots. They were cheap, and she always hogs the heater so she'd probably be fine in flip flops.

16. beanpile

beanpile just a no body

Thanks Hawk but we went for the Irish Setters and used some Cabelas points, she loves them so much I bought a pair myself on Amazon's 20% off /free shipping & no tax $108