Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a dozen easton epic 340's for $30.00. I thought it sounded like a good deal. Original sticker was $74.99 What do you think of them? Found them hidden on a back shelf at BP.

5,631 Posts
Are they the ST Epics or the last year's regular Epics?

Either way, that's a heck of a deal!!!

· Registered
6,021 Posts
dang man i will give you your money back for them thats what i shoot and the new sts are different weights and diamater.

i will tell you there ok arrows not the best but alright. when i run out i will shoot somthing different but i hate the idea of changing everything like my pins and readjusting my drop away and stuff so i have been going to a few shops and picking up some from there practice bins so i can last a bit longer

5,631 Posts
Most shops are completely out of last year's 340's. You might be sitting on a gold mine depending on who you try to sell them to! I think I'd charge hfff about $100 for the dozen! :hysterical:

· Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Most shops are completely out of last year's 340's. You might be sitting on a gold mine depending on who you try to sell them to! I think I'd charge hfff about $100 for the dozen! :hysterical:
man with friends like this .........................:rotfl:

seriously you got a great deal but i don't know i would set up a bow with a arrow that you can't get any more i think i would sell them and get a arrow currently being made. especally if you threw arrows as fast as i do

5,631 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood

seriously you got a great deal but i don't know i would set up a bow with a arrow that you can't get any more i think i would sell them and get a arrow currently being made. especally if you threw arrows as fast as i do
:D

In all reality, hfff is right. I'd sell them to someone that needs that specific arrow and then buy something in production.

· Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
Originally posted by jmmcguire

Well, it's a little too late now. I went to the range today and shot the eastons. I only had to make minor sight adjustments. I was actually shooting about 4" higher than my old redheads. I added a tru-nok d-lookp which could of had something to do with that. Regardless, I will be selling my entire setup after the season and getting new everything. My wife just don't know yet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.