Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a lot of Archery fans that don't know that we have a new archery range in eastern Jackson County. It is located just north of Blue Springs in the William Landahl Park Reserve on Argo Road. Just 1/2 mile east of the Lake City Rifle Range. This is a temporary location while they build a new range on Truman Road in the same park area. They have a practice range (pictured) with 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 80 yard targets. Also for your pleasure are two walking ranges through the wooded valleys that are just to the west of the practice range. For those of you that live in the city (like me) this is a place you can shoot safely. It cost $15 per year for a permit that you apply for at the Lake Jacomo permit office. BTW....the yellow X is the archery range and the orange X is where Mailman lives. (10 minutes)

[file]7356[/file]

·
Registered
12,620 Posts
Much nicer looking than what it was last summer when I was there. I know they have put some hard work into it. During a 3d shoot there last year, we had live deer running between the targets. :D Made it alittle more realistic :rotfl:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Mailman, that ain't no fair livin' that close to an Archery Range.

Jack:frown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.