Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By Corey Wicks
Staff reporter

When it comes to concern for wildlife, people in Joseph put their mouth where their concern is.

Literally.

Wallowa County Detective Neil Rogers was called to a report of a deer that had been hit by a vehicle Sunday, July 2, in downtown Joseph. When Rogers arrived a crowd of people had gathered in the street and were in the process of pulling the deer out from underneath a trailer, Rogers said.

The deer was badly mangled but managed to wake up and stumble past the crowd. It then fell into a nearby creek and started drowning.

Rogers went to re-park his car and when he returned, two men were pulling the deer out of the creek.

“One guy was giving compressions and the other guy was giving it mouth-to-mouth,†Rogers said. “I couldn’t really look over there because I was starting to laugh too hard. It had to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen in law enforcement.â€

The detective didn’t know whether a person could contract any unusual diseases by giving CPR to a deer.

“I don’t even like touching those things without gloves. I couldn’t even imagine going to that extreme,†Rogers said.

The deer was too badly injured to survive, he said. Rogers then took the deer behind a building and shot it.

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
stupid people,we went over colombia a couple of years ago with some friends.a deer got hit in front of us she pulled over got out and held the deer in her arms and petted it,all the time crying her eyes out till it died.she then wanted to put it the trunk and take it home and bury it.her husband talked her out of it.me i didn't quite know what to think:D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
That's freaking hilarious. That's some stupid people right there. I bet they were mortified when they heard the gunshot! He should of walked up and said "Thanks folks, I'll take it from here." Then pull his piece and popped it in the head. Then start field dressing her so the meat could be used. How many you figure would have fainted when he unzipped her?

·
Registered
481 Posts
:cool3: bleedin heart liberals, just line em up and:sniper:

although if he went through with the unzipping, what would the reaction have been if he had a coleman stove and little grease in the back of that patrol car:roll2:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of!:banghead:

Although, I did read about some people who hit a pregnant doe, cut out the fawn and brought it to a petting zoo.:eek:

·
Registered
481 Posts
yep.... but in respect to the deer, if i had some some "liberal rainbow fella" tryin to french on me, i'd wanna lay down and die too:rotfl::rotfl:

G

·
if i had some some "liberal rainbow fella" tryin to french on me, i'd wanna lay down and die too:rotfl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::peepwall:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,110 Posts
It would have been funny to tell those two peacenics that it was actually working
so EVERYONE could have gotten more pictures!

sheesh.. :neuspeuter:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You think they would have bought it if I had stepped in and said I needed to massage the heart to revive her and unzipped her, reached in and pulled the heart all the way out to massage it? lol Anyone got any season salt on them? lol

·
Under appreciated
92,110 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator
You think they would have bought it if I had stepped in and said I needed to massage the heart to revive her and unzipped her, reached in and pulled the heart all the way out to massage it? lol Anyone got any season salt on them? lol
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Now I would have paid good money to see you do that my friend. freakin hilarious, is what that is..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.