ducks1

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by BILLYGOAT, Jun 2, 2009.

1. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

so john i go to work yesterday and was greeted by your lil girl when i got there.first thing out of her mouth when she seen me was "hey my dad said you put the satchel on the goat and you liked it"how in the world do you respond to a kid telling you that??and by the way according to your boy i will be going on vacation with ya next week.we spent some time togeather today and after seeing how your brother treats me i think he decided i needed a break.so i just wanted to let ya know so you could make me some room:dancin:

2. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1284360&tid=89835&author=BILLYGOAT]so john i go to work yesterday and was greeted by your lil girl when i got there.first thing out of her mouth when she seen me was "hey my dad said you put the satchel on the goat and you liked it"how in the world do you respond to a kid telling you that??and by the way according to your boy i will be going on vacation with ya next week.we spent some time togeather today and after seeing how your brother treats me i think he decided i needed a break.so i just wanted to let ya know so you could make me some room:dancin:[/rquote]

"hey my dad said you put the satchel on the goat and you liked it"[/b]

whats that even mean ?:rof2:

3. lma

lma Active Member

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    You'd have to see the goat knockem. :D

5. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

lol i will have to get a pic of the goat we did at the shop lets say the goat has a really big nut sack and im kinda jealous:peepwall:

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    i bet that fella has bowling oins in there to go with the bowling balls lets say knockem . the lil fella goat is well hung for sure.

7. what would you even say to that lol

8. I know what I would say to that

Ducks Daughter: "hey my dad said you put the satchel on the goat and you liked it"

Billygoat: Oh yeah your dad's fat :peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

:cheers:

9. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    if you were smart you would walk away slowly watchin what she did next. she is an oppurtunist like here pops. i feel sorry the fella thats thinks hes gonan get a way with being a creep. she deals all the cards out on the table and if she wins then its gonna leave a mark.

10. Oh my and a low blow from the wanna be bass fisherman:D

11. [rquote=1284646&tid=89835&author=ducks1]if you were smart you would walk away slowly watchin what she did next. she is an oppurtunist like here pops. i feel sorry the fella thats thinks hes gonan get a way with being a creep. she deals all the cards out on the table and if she wins then its gonna leave a mark.
    [/rquote]

:D:D:D:D:D

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

:cheers: