Ducks1

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by greenheadsmoker, May 23, 2009.

1. what are you doing today wanna go to cb and run the doggies

2. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[file]58225[/file]

3. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    man momma has a huge honey dew list before we leave. she went to the store so i am taken a union break dont you know .

4. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Your

[file]58226[/file]

5. [rquote=1272874&tid=89107&author=ducks1]man momma has a huge honey dew list before we leave. she went to the store so i am taken a union break dont you know .[/rquote]lol gotta love the union breaks whats swig up to maybe he will go

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    swig is a ncds team player see. he is comin to help a brother out with some tree trimin. see a good union man gives his crew jobs they will succeed at and have fun .now if i can get ole goat over here to run the tiller i will pas out the beers . just take notes kid you will soon make ncds proud.

7. aka swig wants brush for the blinds :D

8. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1272878&tid=89107&author=greenheadsmoker613][rquote=1272874&tid=89107&author=ducks1]man momma has a huge honey dew list before we leave. she went to the store so i am taken a union break dont you know .[/rquote]lol gotta love the union breaks whats swig up to maybe he will go[/rquote]

SUGGESTION: go where you KNOW the bunnies are, for sure!

We dont want Odie to start thinkin he'd actually have to WORK for em !:boohoo:

Seriously....we know theres a ton there, prolly not good takin him out, and maybe draw a blank?:shrug:

9. its also not good to get charged with trespassing i dont know any county browns like i do jeffco

10. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    And.........................don't run that pup in the heat ,in snake infested areas........:cheers:

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1272894&tid=89107&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1272878&tid=89107&author=greenheadsmoker613][rquote=1272874&tid=89107&author=ducks1]man momma has a huge honey dew list before we leave. she went to the store so i am taken a union break dont you know .[/rquote]lol gotta love the union breaks whats swig up to maybe he will go[/rquote]

SUGGESTION: go where you KNOW the bunnies are, for sure!

We dont want Odie to start thinkin he'd actually have to WORK for em !:boohoo:

Seriously....we know theres a ton there, prolly not good takin him out, and maybe draw a blank?:shrug:[/rquote]yeah and the river is goodin and high too. they have it closed from the locks to chester get the bow ad shoot some fish thats always fun.

12. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    besides....best keep him away from them NCDS boys. they eat ANYTHING:eek::eek::eek::eek::whiteflag:

13. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

[rquote=1272902&tid=89107&author=shawncat]And.........................don't run that pup in the heat in snake infested areas........:cheers:[/rquote]

Snakes? Where? I want the Black Rat Snakes! (Alive!!!!!).

I saw a Black Rat Snake in Cadet yesterday, but the guy in front of me ran over it. :stickfight:

14. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1272900&tid=89107&author=greenheadsmoker613]its also not good to get charged with trespassing i dont know any county browns like i do jeffco[/rquote]

i dont think a county brown will mess with a lil boy out runnin his cute lil puppy:roll2:

15. gogop ill call you and tell you where you can find a corpse if i come across a snake

16. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1272908&tid=89107&author=GoGop][rquote=1272902&tid=89107&author=shawncat]And.........................don't run that pup in the heat in snake infested areas........:cheers:[/rquote]

I saw a Black Rat Snake in Cadet yesterday, but the guy in front of me ran over it. :stickfight:[/rquote]

did ya get his license plate ? we need to send him a medal:peepwall:

17. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    why you need a black rat snake gogop? we see tons at c.b. all the time. if i see one i may trade you some snakes for those decoys .j/k if i see one i will grab it for ya.are thier mouths all white inside:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

18. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    [rquote=1272908&tid=89107&author=GoGop][rquote=1272902&tid=89107&author=shawncat]And.........................don't run that pup in the heat in snake infested areas........:cheers:[/rquote]

I saw a Black Rat Snake in Cadet yesterday, but the guy in front of me ran over it. :stickfight:[/rquote]

i had the perfect specimin for ya the other day..bout a 5 footer. by the time i got done chasin him from grass patch to grass patch while brush hoggin, he wanted nothing to do with getting caught

19. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n

Why is the other trantala........................hungry?:rof2::whistle: