Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
listen here lil duckling the day you can keep up with me is the day you ask where i have been maybe i been with yuor girlfriend and no its not missin hunter its tough out there when you dont live with mommy and daddy hahahahahahaah

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ill meet you anywhere and whoop you if you talk about my old lady:rof2::rof2::rof2: give me a call wanna hunt saturday with me and tjmustang we need two more i was thinking you and swiggy if we dont draw tj has a backup spot

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
man i got 2 christmas parties on sat and sunday so tryin to talk mommma to let me crash the watchin party at rebs so got to be extra good boy i have a spot right here by the house where i can get a quick hour in if they are there gonna see if buddie has been by there to see if geese are there no w swiggy on yhe other hand is always lookin i will let him know about sat did you go by c.b or leasberg go by there i was there yesterday and money maker had 3 paying cusomers out there stackin spotted owls as high as you can see

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Originally posted by greenheadsmoker613
i didnt say where it is and when we shoot we will limit out fast and get out even faster:D
dont forget the silencer.....them golfers hate when you make them miss their put....:rof2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
leasburg was to :cheers: to wake up but he called and he said they were solid ice. i understand about the party rebs is gonna be a blast you want me to pick up your decoys from mm tonight or have you not paid him yet?

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Originally posted by ducks1
i was there yesterday and money maker had 3 paying cusomers out there stackin spotted owls as high as you can see
:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:
OMG that is hilarious

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
girlfriend

listen here lil duckling the day you can keep up with me is the day you ask where i have been maybe i been with yuor girlfriend and no its not missin hunter its tough out there when you dont live with mommy and daddy hahahahahahaah
Girlfriend????? Never seen him with a picture of a girl, or with a girl, besides his...........:thinking::hysterical:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
no i want to pay him for the dekes first and have to see him in person so i can give him a big hug and kiss for christmas:banana::dancin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no i want to pay him for the dekes first and have to see him in person so i can give him a big hug and kiss for christmas:banana::dancin:
i figured i know how you are... you and swiggy were awfully affectionate at the blind:rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
ho yeah here we go lilduckling wait till everybody gets off work and its pick on lilduckling time its ok i keep a pic of my fish herbbie hes a guppie in my wallet and on dash of work truck lil grnhdduckling

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
well im somewhat sober now. At least till 7 or so. I walked MTC, talked to the agent, talked to columbia bottoms lady for ten min and we all came to the same conclusion....Its done for the year. Agent said if he had to bet they will have a full house tom and shoot 5 or 6 ducks. I even knocked on a few doors and nothin. I would have had a better chance if a women would have answered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts