Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 weeks ago couldnt pay a duck to look at our set up. Now they are landing in our water hole by the groups of 50's. Had a group of about 200 working the hole!!!! :whinging::whinging: 20 yards in front of us. At one point we had 31 floating in the hole. None of them were banded :peepwall:

[file]89877[/file]
[file]89879[/file]
[file]89881[/file]
[file]89883[/file]
[file]89884[/file]

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I Saw maybe 200 ducks fly off in a flooded timber area on sunday. Lots and lots of ducks

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
move them south just a little more

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
[rquote=1550509&tid=107938&author=Joeyman]I Saw maybe 200 ducks fly off in a flooded timber area on sunday. Lots and lots of ducks[/rquote]

Why would you hunt flooded timber area, rabbits are not in flooded areas remember, there that will jog your lil noggin a bit :stickfight:

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Rack_hunter funny how you always assume things. Giant lake and the lake spills off into a ditch looking deal and in the ditch there is timber. Its like a rectangle and all the ducks where hiding out in that timber in that little bit of water. Send me a u2u..:wave:

I like how you are trying so hard keep up the work its very amusing keeps me entertained....:hysterical: and I'm waiting for your daily u2u...:wave:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
yeah send your u2 to his blocked account, that will show you. oh, ducks are not goats and cowardly bunnies, they don't hide.:D

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
ducks just fly away when you get within 300yrds from them. Seems like they spook easily.

Oh and i enjoyed all the u2u's from rack_hunter all the time. And its funny cause he keeps trying to send them. "I unfriended him" good one....:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1551506&tid=107938&author=Joeyman]ducks just fly away when you get within 300yrds from them. Seems like they spook easily.

[/rquote]

this is a true statement most of the time.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
and thats how I saw about 200 of them fly away. Atleast a rabbit will wait till you are right over them then they bolt. Ducks ahhh see a person or hear something and they fly off before you get to them. so yeah they dont' hide for to long they fly off.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1551513&tid=107938&author=Joeyman]and thats how I saw about 200 of them fly away. Atleast a rabbit will wait till you are right over them then they bolt. Ducks ahhh see a person or hear something and they fly off before you get to them. so yeah they dont' hide for to long they fly off.[/rquote]

so you prove my point, rabbit's are stupid:rof2:

G

·
Was this really an argument over which creature is more manly? I would have to choose goose ive never seen a rabbit break a guys arm :shrug: none the less i expected more of you winger :D and joey its not as cool as you think that you blocked someones u2u that is also lame

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1552890&tid=107938&author=greenheadsmoker]Was this really an argument over which creature is more manly? I would have to choose goose ive never seen a rabbit break a guys arm :shrug: none the less i expected more of you winger :D and joey its not as cool as you think that you blocked someones u2u that is also lame [/rquote]

g rated site man. plus i just don't know what i will do not living up to your expectations of me. hopefully someone will be able to talk me off the building. now if you could see the forrest through the trees you would undesrtand the art of watching your adversary jump into you trap and prove your point for you. art really. as for geese, them is stupid birds, set their wings 300 yards out and a straight line right in to the decoys. not as idiotic as rabbits but close.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.