Ducks and Spaz

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by catdaddy, May 24, 2009.

1. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    i have been talken to spaz alot this week and we have decided that we need pics of this turkey with 2 hairs for a beard you are braggin about. if no pics we say b.s. lets see them.

So......gonna play a brotha like dat.Talkin smack on ol' Double Beard.:confused:I would think you guys should be working......not trying to tarnish the record of a proven turkey slayer.:whiteflag:Here's a pic of said majestic bird.....please take note of arrow and shot placement.If you two want you can copy/print pic and cut to wallet size and carry......or........I'd be glad to sign a poster size print you could put in the gang box at work.
    :whistle:.....:kewlpics:.....:stirpot:.....:banana:.....:rof2:.....:cheers:

[file]58299[/file]

2. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Someone doubted da Shawncat's killin' ability?

They just don't know........ :wave:

3. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    with that lil ole beard that bird must do the comb over.......
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:
    ole spaz still says b.s. when is he gonna get on here so we have some one else to pick on.
    oh nice bird too. tell your sont he made a great shot .

4. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1273871&tid=89179&author=GoGop]Someone doubted da Shawncat's killin' ability?

They just don't know........ :wave:[/rquote]

:rock: I know Kurt........some of these duckers are just so hard headed.I'm just surprised a east sider cant tell a trophy tom when they see one.

5. catdaddy

catdaddy blu bogart

Dec 30, 2007
    t'aint say'n
    [rquote=1273922&tid=89179&author=ducks1]with that lil ole beard that bird must do the comb over.......
    :claphands: tell your sont he made a great shot .[/rquote]

Why...........Why......ducks cant you understand.....when a giant gobbler reaches a certain age, becomes very wise and extremly hard to hunt.When a veteran MASTER BLASTER gets on they're trail they tend to stess......thus losing beard hairs.:whistle::rof2:My son thanks you for the compliment on the "photo shot".:cheers: