Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went duckin for the first time last week and it was a blast. Now i need a duckin gun. I would like to trade a CZ 452 American 17 mach2 with a Millett 4-12x40 scope for a decent gun. I wont be able to buy one with the holidays and having to buy some waders and other things. So, if you got an extra you want to trade let me know.

Here a pic, i can post more if interested.
[file]84168[/file]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You need a gun that shoots the ducks for you, that way you could hit your own ducks and stop trying to take my ducks.:whistle:

·
Registered
21,278 Posts
Nice looking rifle Semobuckin. :eek::

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
If it was only a lefty.... good luck sir.

:woot::cheers:

·
Crossbow supporter
32,066 Posts
I have a single shot H and R 10 Guage I never use I have been trying to get rid of. Not very pretty, I've never shot it, don't want the shoulder replacement bill that would likely follow.

·
Crossbow supporter
32,066 Posts
JK by the way. Not quite a fair trade.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Remington 11/87 Special Purpose, 12 ga 3". It is black, synthetic stocked, vent rib, 20" barrel. I have hunted with it and it handles very nicely in the marsh, timber or blind.
Drawback of the short barrel is sight radius for passing shots. If you are interested, tell me how much boot $$ you will need for your rifle. Bill aka Duke 19

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1514791&tid=105234&author=rangerdvr]What type of money are ya looking for?[/rquote]

was that to me?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[rquote=1514877&tid=105234&author=macon county boy]let me know if youre still interested if not im going another way[/rquote]

I'm still planning on what we talked about. I will let you know Mon for sure whats happening. I dont get back from ATL till Sun. Then gotta check with the travel agent(wife) for when i can go. But if something comes up for you between now and then. By all means do whats best for you. No problems here.:cheers:

[Edited on 12-18-2009 by SEMObuckin]

·
2,842 Posts
[rquote=1514971&tid=105234&author=SEMObuckin][rquote=1514791&tid=105234&author=rangerdvr]What type of money are ya looking for?[/rquote]

was that to me?[/rquote]

Yes

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm working out a deal with Macon CB right now on a trade. If the traveling doesnt work out. I had it for sale early for 400. I will know on mon.

·
2,842 Posts
OK I have a HUGLU over and Under for trade model 103C for trade or sale. Look it up on the internet if you are not familiar with it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
From my quick research, thats prolly out of my price range. Nice looking guns though. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think I might change it to SEMOearlyseasonbuckinlateseasonduckin. Or would that be too long? :claphands:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts