Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
don't know about all the shooting back there i think the skeet shooting is enough bow season's the nest friday to so wouldn't want alot of shooting on the back side of the property.

·
Registered
567 Posts
yep im hopin to stick my first bow kill this year back there all the food plots are growin good this year better than the past and some new stand locations so im hoping to kill me my frist one with a bow this year so gonna hopfully try and keep all the noise up by the house.

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
There are alot of teal in our area right now, but I can't really think of a good spot. We could hit my wetland since its just a couple miles from mrb's place, but I went and checked it out last weekend and its 90% covered in lillypads.

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
I wondering how we are gonna fit in all the stuff planned the way it is!

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
RBH... we can do er iffin you want.. lemme know soze i can pack my waders n duck stuff or not...

ahh rat, its simple... have drink.. activity, drink, drink, activity, drink... drink.. and keep on going for 2.5 days ;)
well.. I'm gonna save the drink drink drink til later in the day..
Unless my back doesnt feel any better by then.. in that case, it'll pretty much be
rat in a folding chair drinking and repeat as necessary.. :mad2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.