Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

If any new duck hunter or young kid wants about 40-50 decoys for free they can come and pick them up. They are all mallards, some need paint, need weights, some need string, some might even have some shot holes in them. They are a mixture of Flam., Green Head Gear "Hot Buys", Carry Light, and "unknown" brands.

The price is right!!!!!

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
very nice gesture sir.. that would get a feller started real quick...:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:eek:: WOW! Great offer! I sure wish I was closer so I could get them for the boys. I'm sure a closer member can put them to good use. :banana-man-yeah:

Parker

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I will be in Jackson next weekend. So if a new hunter wants these, I could possibly help pony them to the STL area.

Very nice gesture!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
great offer,but that will start the money drain known as waterfowling..give'em free crack till their hooked!:D

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
[rquote=1480119&tid=103459&author=Cook]great offer,but that will start the money drain known as waterfowling..give'em free crack till their hooked!:D[/rquote]

so true,......so true:claphands:

·
Registered
456 Posts
If nobody else has claimed these I would love them. I started duck hunting last year and definately know about the money drain.

tjmstng68 , if your gonna be down there I would appreciate the pony express. Ill give you some $$ for the gas.

u2u at you both.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you want them, you have them. To be honest, they are in a pile in the backyard after I did some culling after picking up 3 dozen Greenhead Gear Mallards. Let me know when someone is going to be around to pick them up.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I will be in Jackson next Sat.
Semomike, can you have them cleaned up enough adn in a bag so I can put them in the back of an SUV without getting everything stinky or dirty??

Wyndell, we can work something out later for you to get them from me.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I live in Chaffee and would take these decoys if they are still available. If they are let me know and I can pick them up this week.

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
you might go to semomike post, click on the u2u at the bottom, and send him a message.

and :welcome: to MWT ! :wave:

·
Registered
245 Posts
If their still around where are you in jackson county? And do you have to take all of them?

·
Registered
456 Posts
I had claimed them and my pony express fell through. If they are still there and somebody else wants them have at em. My feelins won be hurt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.